Fourty seven

The fight between Gwaine and a knight from Cenred's Kingdom was about to start any minute. Leon had just won the previous fight, and Arthur was curious how the next fight would be going. Now he understood why his father had Always enjoyed watching fights in the arena. It was like a show, that pulled you to the edge of your seat.
The crowd cheered when Gwaine came into the arena, and people who were visiting Camelot in the name of Essetir were cheering loudly, when the knight from their kingdom entered.
"Fight like a knight is supposed to fight," Arthur said. Both Knights took that as their call to begin, and it was the knight of Essetir who started the attack on Gwaine. Gwaine, a master with the sword, easily avoided the attack, and they continued. But soonly, something changed. The knight from Essetir had two swords, one being completely red.
The crowd yelled, being surprised about what had happend, and they continued. The knight from Essetir threw the red sword in the air, where it changed into a little Bird, and it flew away.
Both Arthur and Gwaine realised this wasn't just an ordinairy knight, and Arthur allowed the game to continue.
"So, you like it to use magic, hm?" Gwaine asked the knight. The knight turned his sword around in the air, and at one moment, a circle of flowers appeared around them. The crowd cheered again, and Arthur and Gwen applaused.
Arthur could only think of two people using magic like this.
During the other part of the fight, the flowers changed in butterflies, something that made the crowd go crazy. And the moment Gwaine fell down on the ground, and the knight from Essetir pointed his sword at his chest, the ground of the arena burned in the form of the Pendragon symbol. The crowd went crazy. But Gwaine... Even he was aware with who he was dealing right now.
"This is payback for that time I almost threw a dagger on Merlin's head, isn't it?"
The knight gave no answer. He gave Gwaine his arm, and helped him to get up. The knight bowed, and left the arena.