one

"MERLIN!"
Today in Camelot... It was as it was supposed to be. The maids working in the rooms, Gaius at work in his own room, and Arthur was training with the knights of Camelot.
"I AM COMING!"
"MERLIN, COME HERE!"
Probably, Arthur was having some nasty thing Merlin could do... And he was too late.
When he finally came at the training field of the knights, Arthur was already laughing.
"You're too late, Merlin," Arthur said. Gwaine and the others were grinning, and Merlin sighed, wondering why these things always happend to him.
"What's it gonna be this time, sire?" Merlin asked.

Gaius looked up from his medical potions, when Merlin came in, not walking completely normal.
"Too late at Arthur's training session?"
"Unfortunately, yes," Merlin moaned. "They decided to practise axe throwing. I was the target, while holding a wooden shield."
"Merlin-"
"I know! I know. I should be on time. I know."
"Well, you better hurry with your lunch," Gaius said. "The audiences start in a hour."
Gaius gave him his plate with food, and Merlin started to eat like he hadn't eaten in days.
"You're not eating?" He asked.
"No, first I've to finish this."
"What are you doing?"
"Working on something. You'll know in a few days."
"But Gaius-"
"Uh uh. Finish your plate. Arthur is waiting."