favour.

After a bit more than 15 minutes, I stepped out of the shower, wrapping my body with a towel that I left on the little sofa next to the sink.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror once again, trying to fix my hair and drying my face, but right there I realised how dumb I was.

I asked Tom to bring me clothes but I locked the door before he could actually bring them to me, how in the world could he give me those damn clothes? I was so clueless sometimes.

I walked to the door opening it just a little, and I noticed, to my astonishment, that Tom was sitting right next to the door, with his back against the wall, and looking at his phone.

When he heard the door opening, he suddenly stood up and turned to me, examining me as if he never saw me before.
He quickly looked at my face, but I noticed how he stared for a long second at my body, only covered by my towel. I got quite nervous, feeling vulnerable under his gaze, and I tried to cover up as much as I could.

He stared at me for a few seconds more before actually saying something: 'I wanted to bring you your clothes, but you already closed the door', he said with his usual smirk, giving me a pair of black shorts and a T-shirt.

I analysed those shorts, and I asked myself why Tom would own what seemed to be girl shorts. He must have understood my perplexity, because he let out a little giggle.
'Those are yours', he said pointing to the shorts, almost as if he wanted to justify himself; 'you left them here, but you never came back. I'm not someone who actually keeps other girls' stuff in my house', he said, shrugging his shoulders.

'Oh don't worry, I wasn't even thinking about it', I smiled ironically, shaking my head a bit.

I then began to observe the shirt: it was a simple red shirt with some sort of black print on it, but it was definitely too big to be Bill's, and I immediately understood that it was Tom's.

I looked up at him a bit confused, but he was too busy still looking at my towel, lightly biting his lip, as I started to get very annoyed with him.

'Well, thank you for waiting on me, Tom. Now, if you will, I'd like to actually get dressed', I said, starting to shut the door, but his hand got in the way, stopping it.

'I would like to talk to you after dinner, if you want', he replayed, looking at me with the same gaze that made weak to my knees, - which I hated, - and waiting for my answer.
I completely forgot about that and what Bill told me.

'Yeah, of course', I smiled at him, a little bit embarrassed, but he smiled back just before returning to his room, leaving me even more confused.

I started drying myself and getting dressed, fixing my hair with my hands.

I put on what seemed to be my shorts, and Tom's shirt. It was very big on me, considering the fact that it was big on him to begin with, but it was cute.
I thought it was actually kind of Tom to lend me his shirt, but still weird.

After 5 minutes, I got out of the bathroom and started to go downstairs, where Bill and Tom were waiting for me.

As soon as I stepped into the living room, I saw that the tablet was already set up, with three dishes and a big pan of pasta begging to be eaten.

'We were waiting for you', Bill said as he sat down; I followed his example and sat down in front of him, and next to Tom.

'Thank you Bill, you shouldn't have. I could've cooked something' I said, smiling, and looking at Tom next to me who was studying me, looking at me first and then at his t-shirt, while smirking a bit.
I blushed slightly at the mere thought of wearing something that was his.
I didn't understand what was going on with him in that moment, - in all of those years that I knew him he never let me touch any of his things, he wouldn't let anyone touch his things, expect for Bill, and surely he's never been so kind before, not to me at least.