surprise.

Pearl's POV

Sunday, 10 A.M.

'Pearl', Jocy whispered, gently shaking my arms to wake me up while I mumbled in my sleep.

Not sure if she was actually next to me, or if I was dreaming her, I continued sleeping, ignoring her hands on my arms.

'Pearl', she whispered once again, but I turned to my side so that I wasn't facing her, and ignored her.

'Pearl!', she yelled right into my ear, suddenly waking me up while I felt my heart beat ten times faster.

I immediately opened my eyes and turned to her, with my hand on my chest.

'You scared the shit out of me!', I yelled, sitting straight on the bed and stretching my arms out.

'Sorry', she laughed as she sat next to me, 'you really are a heavy sleeper.'

'Yeah, I was tired', I said, covering my mouth with my hand as I yawned.

'I bet you are', she winked at me, 'care to tell me what you and Tom did last night?'

I laughed at her words, shaking my head.

'Let's just say he's a true sex god', I smiled, 'but you already know, don't you?', I asked her, remembering how him and Jocy had already slept together.

'Oh, please', she said, rolling her eyes, 'it was just one night, we were wasted and trust me when I say that I'm sure that when he's in love he's completely different in bed.'

'You think so?', I asked her, tilting my head to the side.

'Of course', she smiled again, 'he wasn't in love with me, I wasn't either. He didn't put his all in it.
Let's just say it was average.'

I laughed, along with Jocy, not being able to believe her words.
Tom was everything but average with me.

'Average?', I asked her, still laughing, 'please don't tell him that, he will cry.'

Jocy laughed even harder, clapping her hands together, when he door suddenly opened, revealing Tom followed by his brother, who looked like he just woke up.

'I know I did not just hear you girls talking about me being average in bed', Tom frowned, crossing his arms to his chest as Bill, behind him, closed the door.

'Come on, Tom, you can't be the better brother in everything', Bill smiled, as he walked past him to kiss Jocy, 'I gotta win sometimes.'

'Oh, you wish', Tom replied, sitting on the edge of the bed while he rubbed my feet, as I smiled at him.

'In my defence, I never called you average, it was her', I laughed, pointing to Jocy next to me.

'Yeah', she replied, looking at Tom, 'she basically called you a sex god.'

'Hey!', I said, slapping Jocy on her arm while Tom and Bill laughed at her words.
'That was supposed to be between us.'

'Ops', Jocy shrugged her shoulders, as she smiled at me.

Tom smirked, as he got up from the bed a kneeled down next to me.

'A sex god, huh?', he whispered into my hear.

'Don't start', I said, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

'Okay, why are you all here?', I said, turning to Jocy and Bill.
'I wanted to sleep.'

Jocy smiled, as she quickly jumped off the bed and waited for me to get up, giving me her hand.

'You're gonna love it', she smiled, once I took her hand and crawled out of my comfortable bed.