drinking bottles, doing lines.

The next few days flew by, even if my anxiety for the Vogue's event was starting to get the best of me.

That same Wednesday - the day of the event -, I left work earlier since I asked my boss if I could leave half an hour earlier: apparently Tom wanted to spend the afternoon with me, before his troupe came to get us ready.

I felt like it was my wedding, with at least ten people who worked just for us, to do our make up, our hair, getting us dressed.
Tom and Bill even had their personal hair stylist who followed them everywhere; I did ask Tom why he took my precious time to do his hair, if he had an hairstylist, but in classic Tom style, he replied that he wanted to spend time with me.

Tom and Bill were used to that type of lifestyle, and more or less Jocelyn too, as she grew up around that environment, but I wasn't, I never thought I could've gotten used to it.
In comparison to them I was a simple and normal girl who went to college and worked in her free time to be able to afford the life she always dreamt of, I never thought in my entire life that I would've found myself getting ready for a Vogue event.

I came back home around 12 p.m; when I opened the door, to my surprise, I found Tom on the stove instead of Bill.
He was wearing his usual sweatpants that he wore when he stayed home, and a black t-shirt, on top of which he was wearing an apron with the words "kiss the chef" printed on it.
I laughed at that surreal scene of Tom cooking, or at least trying to.

When I walked in, he didn't notice me at first, as he was too focused on his cooking book: he was reading it with a suit-induced frown, while he was playing with his piercing with his hands and swearing at the pages, probably not fully understanding what he had to do.

'Kiss the chef?', I asked him laughing, and pointing to his apron.
Those words brought him back to reality and finally he acknowledged my presence, walking up to me smiling.
He grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him and giving a much needed kiss, after the long day at work.

'I bought it just for you, though I never thought I would've actually used it', he said smiling and leaving me another quick kiss, before going back to the stove to make lunch, which I still didn't understand what it was supposed to be.

I sat on the table in front of him, observing his every move.
He was boiling some water in a pot, while cooking some kind of sauce in a pan, and the smell coming from there was quite delicious.

'Where's Bill?', I asked, eating a piece of zucchini that was laying next to me.

'Out with Jocy- Jocelyn', Tom said, with his back turned to me.

'Tom, you can call her Jocy', I giggled, 'I like her, she seems wonderful'

Tom turned to me, placing his palms around my legs, leaning a bit against my chest.

'He's out with Jocy then. They wanted to be alone for a while', while he said those words, he started to rub two of his fingers against my inner thigh, making me shiver as he always did.
Whatever that man did always made me feel weak, even at the smallest things.

I grabbed his apron in my fist, causing him to lift his head up to face me and pulling him closer to me.
He began to kiss me passionately, deeply, while I took his hands that were still on the table and put them on my hips, squeezing them a bit.
He smiled in my kiss, and began to leave some wet kisses on my neck, causing me to pronounce some mild whimpers.

'You're hungry?', he whispered in my ear, leaving a kiss on the lobe.

'I guess I could wait to eat', I said, smiling.

He didn't hesitate and immediately took that both ridiculous and adorable apron off, followed by his shirt.
He helped me take my shirt off too, carefully placing it on the edge on the table, on which he made me lay down, while he was still standing.
He traced his tongue from my neck, to my collar bone, arriving to my stomach, where he took my belly ring in his teeth gently, careful not to hurt me.
He started to unbutton my jeans throwing them to the floor, and he continued on tracing his tongue between my thighs.
Once he saw how impatient I was getting, slightly moving under his tongue, he let out a little laugh in between my legs, and that vibration caused me to moan too loud for my likings.
Tom looked up at me kind of confused, but also extremely amused, and he kept on my giving me slow and sweet kisses, however this time right on my center, after moving my panties to the side.
I arched my back under the sensation of his tongue, letting out some moans which were getting louder and louder, while my hands were resting on his head and pulling gently on some of his braids.