My brother

Jaycee was walking around the forest and touch every tree she could. She was amazed by the beauty of the trees, grass, soil. Everything! She started walking when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw a kid that had goggles like Jasper. She then wanted to yell his name before she would run to the mysterious person.

"Jasper?" She yelled. The guy then turned around and saw his older sister of 2 minutes. "Jay..." she couldn't believe it, her brother was on the ground with her! So she did only what she thought she could do. She ran to her brother and hugged him very tightly because she has missed him so much. "Jay? Jaycee? Is that really you?" He said as he was hugging her "yeah it's really my little bro" he rolled his eyes at the name. "I am so glad you're okay, I've missed you so much Jasper you have no idea." "I've missed you too, so much."

While they were hugging Bellamy was watching, he found the girl interesting, wanted to know more things. Jasper finally let go of his sister and walked with her towards Monty. "Holy crap, Jaycee?!" "Monty!!!" She ran and hugged him as well. "I don't understand? How are you guys here?!" She asked the duo. "Well we got arrested, that's why we never came to see you Jay, we are so sorry. We wish we could have told you but the guards said no" Monty said as he looked a Jaycee. "I'm just glad we are all together, the 3 of us. The 3 musketeers" she smiled at her boys. "I'm glad we can finally catch up" Jasper said while smiling.

They were talking for a while, catching up, telling stories about what happened to them. While walking around they over heard Clark and Wells talking about the drop ship and how it's broken, how they need to get to mount weather. Then Jasper walks up and says, "oh cool, a map, we got a bar in this town? I'll buy you a beer-" he smiles until Wells pushes him back and says "you mind?" "Woah woah aye!, hands off of him, he's with us" Murphy says "actually he's not with you guys, he's with me" Jaycee replies.

"And who are you?" He looks at Jaycee "I'm his sister, what's it to you" she looks at him with a blank expression. "I am John Murphy, the lady's call me John" he smirks "oh wow, have they also said 'barf ?' " the guys behind Murphy all laugh till he looks at them. Wells says "Relax, we're just trying to figure out where we are" "we're on the ground. That not good enough for you?" Bellamy butts in with Octavia by his side.

Wells looks around and then walks up to Bellamy, "we need to find mount weather, you heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority" "screw your father" Octavia looks at him. "What? You think you're in charge here? You? And your little princess?" She looks at Clare. "Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to mount weather! Not because the chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hunger we'll get and the harder this will be. How long do you think we'll last without those supplies, we're looking at a 20 mile track, okay, so if we want to get there before dark then we need to leave, now" Clark finishes as she looks around.

Jaycee just looks at her and kind of agrees, before she can say anything Bellamy looks at Clarke and says "I've got a better idea, you two go, and find it for us, let the privilege do the hard work for a change." Everyone yells "yeah" in unison. "You're not listening, we all need to go!" Then he gets pushed by Murphy "look at this everybody. The chancellor of the earth" he grins at Wells "you think that's funny?" Murphy then pushes Wells on the floor and people laugh. "This is so immature" whispers Jaycee to Monty.

"Wells!" Clarke tries to get to him but Murphy a goonies hold her back. Murphy then circles around wells and as soon as they were going to fight, suddenly Finn hops down from the ship in front of Murphy. "Kids got one leg, why don't you wait till it's a fair fight" "hey space walker, rescue me next" Octavia says while making eyes with Finn. "Well, that's was interesting" Jaycee says. "Yeah well that's Murphy for ya" Monty replies then they walk away from the whole thing.

While you Jasper and Monty were talking, Finn then grabbed Monty and Jasper shoulders and she was confused. "Four of us, now can we go?" "Sounds like a party! Make it five." Octavia walks up and claps her hands. "Hey what the hell are you doing?" Her brother walks up. "Going for a walk?" "Hey, Jasper you're not really going? Are you?" His sister asks "yeah I'll go, and bring food, then we can catch up more when I get back." He said. "But-" she got interrupted by Clarke, "hey, were you trying to take this off?" She said to Finn, "yeah? So?" She then says "so. This wristband transmits your vitals to the ark, take if off and they think your dead" she said in a rough tone, "should I care?" He replies. "I don't know do you want the people up there like  your family and friends to think that you're dead?" He then looks down. "Okay, now let's go" she says. 

Clark, Finn, and Monty walk away. "Jasper don't go, as much as I like being free I don't want anything happening to you, or Monty" Jay said. "It's alright sis, I promise I'll be okay, just watch after Wells, I know we both hate his father but he could use a friend" Jasper says. "Alright, just stay safe, okay?" She gives him a hug and he kisses her forehead. Then he leaves.

"So, you gonna tell me what you found?" Bellamy asks. Jaycee just looks at him, and walks to Wells. Bellamy scoffs. "Hey" Jaycee said "hi, so, jaspers sister?" "Yep. How's your ankle?" She asked him. "It's okay, think I might have sprained it" "just try not to put too much weight on it" she said. "You a doctor?" "Nope, spent 14 years of my life in a small room, then 4 years in the sky box. Thanks to your father" she replied while looking down.

"I'm sorry, I-" she interrupted him. "It's okay, it's not your fault, I don't blame you. I do however blame your father, just because your father isn't a good man, doesn't mean you're a bad person Wells" "thanks Jaycee. You're like the only one being nice to me, I appreciate it" Jaycee smiles, "cmon let's try to help around here" wells says and gets up.

Wells and Jaycee are doing small work by moving wood. "Find any water yet?" Murphy says as he walks up to them. "No, not yet, but, I'm going back out if you want to come" wells replies, as he looks at the drop ship to see that Murphy wrote 'first son, first to dye' Murphy just chuckles. And says "You know, my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him" "hey that wasn't Wells fault, your just blaming him because you can't do anything to his father" Jay said, Murphy just looks at her. "Wells and Jay walk away when wells says "you spelled die wrong, geniuses"

Bellamy walks up to Murphy and his goonies, "You're not really a member of the guard, are you?" Bellamy look at him. "No. The real guard will be here soon unless we stop it. You don't actually think they're gonna forgive your crimes. Even if they do, then what? Guys like us, we're gonna become model citizens now, get jobs, if we're lucky, maybe pick up their trash?" He looks at them. Mbeg says, "you got a point?" "No. I got a question. They locked you up, dumped you down here like lab rats to die. So why are you helping them?" Bellamy replies. Mbeg, "the hell we are"

Bellamy looks at them, "You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you? Right now, those things are telling them whether or not it's safe to follow us down." Murphy smirks and says "Okay. You said we could stop it. How?" He replies "Take them off. The Ark will think you're dead, that it's not safe to follow. You follow?" "Right, and if we do, I mean, what's in it for us?" Murphy asked "Someone has got to help me run things" Bellamy smirked

___________________________________________

A/N
Hi guys! I am going to try and post twice maybe 3 times a day! I hope this book is very interesting for you all! Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to comment and support
(Words 1502)