Grounders

A couple of hours later, Jaycee and Wells went to go find more things. "Hey, so how'd you get Clarke to hate you?" She asked. Wells just looked at her, "I got her farther floated" "Woah, kinda a dick move don't you think?" She looked at him. "Yeah, it was" "so, tell me what really happened," Jaycee said as she stopped. "What do you mean? I just did" Jaycee just laughed. "I know that her father got floated, but I doubt that it was because of you. I might have been locked up for my whole life but I know when someone's lying, people tend to avoid eye contact, you're fidgeting more than usual and your eyes opened wide when I asked you to tell me the truth" Wells just looked at her in shock.

Jaycee looks away and sighs"Okay, don't tell me, it's going to eat you inside but" before she could finish Wells interrupted her. "The reason why Clarke hates me is because her father got floated" he takes a pause then continues. "I wasn't the one who told my dad what her father was going to do. It was Abby. Clarke's mother" Jaycee just stands there in shock. "What was her dad going to do?" Wells looked at her and sighed. "The Ark is dying. At the current population level, there are roughly three months left of life support, maybe four now that we're gone. Her father was the engineer who discovered the flaw. He thought the people had a right to know. The Council disagreed. My father and even Clarke's mother disagreed. They were afraid it would cause a panic. They were gonna go public, anyway, when "I" or Abby told my father their plan."

Jaycee just stands there in shock. "That's why they sent us to the ground." Wells nodded. Jaycee did something she never thought she'd do, she hugged Wells because she felt bad for him, he did all of this and it wasn't even his fault for what happened to Clarke, "wells you need to tell Clarke. She deserves to know the real person that got her father floated" wells just nodded "yeah well she doesn't really like talking to me so" Jaycee interrupted, "I'll help you, I'll get her to listen" Wells smiles at her and thanked her. "C'mon, we should get back it's getting late" Wells nodded in agreement.

As they were heading to the camp they heard laughter and people were whooping in excitement. A female delinquent yelled out "Yeah! Go on baby!" Another male said "Yeah! Keep going!" As if they were Cheering for something they just looked at each other and kept walking to see what the fuss was about. Once they saw it, they saw Fox getting her wristband taken off by Murphy. "Ah ah!" She yelps in pain, then the wristband is off and Murphy throws it in the fire pit.

"Who's next?" Bellamy shouts. "What the hell are you doing?" Wells says as he looks at Bellamy. "We're liberating ourselves, what does it look like?" He responds. "It looks like you're trying to get us all killed. The communication system is dead. These wristbands are all we got. Take them off, and the Ark will think we're dying, that it's not safe for them to follow." He shouts "that's the point, chancellor." He looks at Wells and then shouts "We can take care of ourselves, can't we?" Everyone yells "Yeah!"

"You know what I've had enough, let me tell you all something, do you guys really think that this is a game? Those aren't just our friends and our parents up there. They're our farmers, our doctors, our engineers. I don't care what he tells you. We won't survive here on our own" Jaycee said. Wells then continues "and besides, if it really is safe, how could you not want the rest of our people to come down?" He asks. "My people already are down." He points to the sky, "Those people locked my people up. Those people killed my mother for the crime of having a second child. Your father did that."

Jaycee knew what it felt like to lose a parent. She lost her mother once the council found out about her. Her father never visited her in jail because he was so disgusted by her. She wasn't mad at Wells for the murder of her mother. She was mad with Jaha furious even. He was the reason why her mother was gone, the reason why her father hates her. The reason why she is here. And not up there.

She kind of felt bad for Bellamy, because even if he is a dick to her, they both lost someone they cared about deeply. It got her thinking, maybe they are more similar than she thought. Both have younger siblings, lost their mother. And they just want to protect the only family they have left. Then she snapped out of it.

"My father didn't write the laws." He shakes his head. "No. He enforced them, but not anymore, not here. Here, there are no laws." He shouts. Everyone then yells "Yeah!" "Here, we do whatever the hell we want whenever the hell we want. Now, you don't have to like it, Wells, Angel?" He smirks" "You can even try to stop it or change it, kill me. Do you know why? Whatever the hell we want" he smirks at Jaycee again. "You can't be serious." She steps closer and says "Bossing around a bunch of delinquents with no rule is just going to bring chaos." "That's the point Angel" he then winks at her and Murphy shouts. "Whatever the hell we want!"

After he kept saying it, everyone started chanting it. Wells and Jaycee were a tad nervous because this was a bunch of juvenile delinquents. They didn't know what they were capable of. Wells was walking in front of Bellamy and Jaycee was going to stop whatever was gonna happen until there was thunder. Then it started to rain a lot. Some female delinquent said "Rain! Real rain!" Others yelled in excitement. Wells is the first to speak. "We need to collect this." Bellamy replies with a smirk "Whatever the hell you want." "Ugh this is so immature" Jaycee whispers as she and Wells walk away to try and collect as much water as they can.

A couple of hours pass and Jaycee and Wells collect the water and are now asleep near each other, they are the only two people who trust each other after the whole 'whatever the hell we want' bit. While Jaycee is sleeping Wells gets scared when someone covers his mouth. Bellamy looks at him puts his gun up and shushes Wells. "You scream, I'll shoot you, then her" as he points to Jaycee who is sleeping. They end up walking at least 1 mile away from the camp when Bellamy stops Wells.

"That's far enough. I don't want to shoot you, Wells, hell, I like you, but I do need them to think that you're dead." Wells just looks at him. "Why? Why are you doing this, for real, not some crap about getting to do what you want to do?" Bellamy smirks as he says. "I have my reasons. I also have the gun. So I ask the questions, and the question is, why aren't you helping me? Your dad banished you, Wells, and yet here you are, still doing his bidding, following the rules. Aren't you tired of always doing what's expected of you? Stand up to him. Take off that wristband, and you'll be amazed at how good it feels." "No. Never. Not gonna happen. Is that clear enough for you?" He hells him

"Yeah. It is. I was kind of hoping you'd agree so I can get Angels (Jaycee) wristband too, but now I'm thinking I'm going to have to take hers off without her permission. I'm sorry it had to be this way," he puts the gun into safety mode as a cue to have Murphy and the other delinquents attack him and they take off his wristband. "No! No! Get off of me! No!" He shouts. They keep trying to take off the wristband. 

"No! Come on, man. Let me go." Wells shouts even more. They continue to pry it off, "No! Don't do this! Don't do this! No. No! Come on, man. Aah!" He screams and then it stops.

The next morning with Clarke, Finn, Octavia, Jasper, and Monty. They were trying to swing to the other side. Finn was going to swing across the lake when Jasper stopped him. "Wait" "What?" Finn asked "Let me. I can do it." He smiles at Octavia. "Knew there was a badass in there somewhere." Finn smiles and pats Jasper on the back. When Jasper grabs the rope he hesitates for a second. "Hey, it's okay to be afraid, Jasper. The trick is not fighting it." Finn says. "See you on the other side." Jasper smiles and screams as he is swinging. "Ha ha! Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! Yeah!" he grabs a sign that says mount weather. "We are apogee! Yeah!" He shouts in excitement. Everyone else yells "Yeah!" In excitement, happy that they are almost there.

"You did it, Jasper!" Clarke yells. Jasper can only yell in excitement "Whoo! Yeah! Ha ha ha!" "Let's go, Princess. You're up." Finn smiles at Clarke. "Come on, Clarke! You got this! Whoo! Apogee! We did it! Mount Weather! Whoo! Whoo!" Jasper yells from the other side as he is holding up a sign that says "mount weather" As she is going to swing to the other side with Jasper something happens. Something really bad. Something they never thought that would happen. Jasper then gets speared through the chest and goes flying back.

"JASPER!" Clarke yells in a panicked voice. She continues to scream, "Jasper!!! No! Jasper!" Finn then pulls her down "Get down! Get down!" Octavia grabs Monty "C'mon" "we're not alone"' Clarke says with a panicked voice.

___________________________________________

A/N
No!!! What will happen to Jasper...
Find out in the next part! I've finally finished episode one of the 100
That's so crazy! Leave some votes and comments!
I love you all! 🤍

(Words 1710)