Resurrection

Jaycees eyes were open when she saw someone on the ground. She groaned in pain for a second but then immediately got up and ran to the person, it was a little girl, no older than 12. She had blue eyes, blonde short wavy hair.

"Hey? Are you okay?" Jaycee asked the girl.

The blonde kid looked at her weird, like she didn't understand her. "Hey, I'm going to help you okay?" Jaycee said.

Jaycee looked at the girls body, fortunately there was nothing wrong, she had some cuts and bruises but nothing serious.

"Okay, um" Jaycee was trying to think "shit... uhh" then tried to speak her language. "Ste hir?" (Stay here) Jaycee was hoping it was the right words. She then got up and looked around. "No... no no no..." Jaycee shook her head in disbelief

"Octavia?! Abby?!" She shouted in desperation "Kane!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

The blonde little girl looked at Jaycee in confusion. She then got up and tried to understand why she was yelling.

Jaycee was looking around, seeing injured people. People who were dead. People who were screaming. She hated this feeling.

"I need a medic!" Jaycee heard Nyko yell. Then Abby ran to him "I'm right here!" She yelled. Jaycee immediately ran to them and sighed in relief to see Abby.

"It's no use" Nyko said to her.

"She's still alive" Abby told him.

"We save those who can be save" Abby looked at Nyko then to the girl "I'm so sorry" she then stood up.

"Abby! Have you seen Kane? Or Octavia?! Or Clarke!" Abby looked at the Jordan girl when she mentions her daughter's name. "No, I only saw Clarke but she's gone," Jaycee gave her a confused face. "What? What do you mean?" Abby looked at her.

"Abby?" Someone yelled, Jaycee looked to the person who spoke. "Octavia!" Jaycee ran and hugged her best friend in relief. "I thought you were dead" Jaycee cried out. "I'm good, im okay," then someone else spoke out.

"Indra!" Lincoln yelled.

Octavia then grabbed Abby's hand and pulled her to Indra who was under a pile of rocks.

Lincoln then pulled up Indra, "Put Ai daun reaper" (put me down reaper) Indra said. She then tried to crawl away and stand up.

She then looks around and sees her village destroyed. Then a gunshot is heard and Indra gets shot.

Lincoln catches her before she falls. Then they all take cover.

Octavia was with Jaycee, Abby ran away, Lincoln ran with Indra. He was trying to help her but she didn't allow it.

"We're trapped" a grounder said.

"I saw we use the sky girls to draw fire," Octavia then looked at him. "You got a problem?" She snapped.

"Yes, you are the bringers of death," he snapped back.

Jaycee looked around and was afraid. She didn't even know if Kane was alive. Then someone popped next to her.

It was the little girl she ran up to earlier.

The blonde girl grabbed jaycees hand and pointed where Abby was, "I'm confused..." Jaycee said as she looked at the girl.

She then pointed to what Abby was doing. "Oh my god..." Jaycee looked at the blonde girl and looked back.

Jayce made sure there was no continuation of the bullets. Then when it was quiet it was her chance to run to Abby. "Jay!!" Octavia yelled. But she didn't care who was yelling. She ran to Abby. What she didn't know was that the little girl was no longer by her side.