Stealing Fire

A couple of hours had passed. Jaycee was now awake, she was now listening to Lincoln and another female Grounder conversation. She was scared, Lincoln and Jay were trying to keep her calm.

"Nyko don tich yu op ena" (Nyko taught you well) Lincoln smiled at the female.

The grounder looked at him, "Nyko gada in au jos ona taim" (Nyko got out just in time)

Jaycee was the next one to speak, "Set raun yuj" (Stay Strong) she smiled as she stood up after she put her hand on the female's shoulder.

Jaycee and Lincoln walked up to Kane, "You inspire them," He said to Lincoln, then looked at Jaycee, "and you give them hope that not all of us are like Pike," Jay smiled but sadly.

"I'm not gonna let you give up, either," Lincoln told Kane.

The door opens and Pike, Bellamy, Bryan, and some guards appear.

"Chancellor on deck," One of the guards yelled.

"I had more time," Kane said.

Pike looked at him, "I'm not here for you." He then looks around the room "Each of you is guilty of the same crimes as Kane, and as such, you will share the same fate" He paused before he spoke again, "Death,"

Jaycee looked around when she heard the female grounder ask, 'What is he saying'

Lincoln was there trying to get her to calm down. "My people are innocent. They know nothing. Don't let them suffer for my crimes. Please" Lincoln begged.

Bellamy was the one to stick up for him, "Sir. Lincoln's right. All the others did was run through an open door, the same thing we would do if we were in there,"

Pike thought about it for a minute. "I believe that's true." He paused and looked back at Kane, "Kane, Lincoln, Sinclair, and Jaycee, as the leaders of this coup, you will pay for your crimes with your lives. Execution is set for dawn," They all leave but Bellamy stays, Jaycee scoffed as she went to go sit down, "Jay, I won't let them kill you,"

Jaycee rolled her eyes and stood up so she was facing Bellamy. "You are lucky I am behind bars right now, because if I wasn't I would kill you right here and right now," She didn't mean it, she just wanted to scare him. It was working.

"I promise I'll talk to Pike, you're not going to die." He said then walked away.

"You're dead to me Bellamy Blake! I rather die!" Jaycee hit the bars of the cell. She then went to go sit back down and think.

Kane walked up to her and sat next to him. He put a hand on her shoulder, signaling he was there for her.

•••

Miller and Harper are in a room, they don't know what to do, Kane and Jaycee were always the plan, they were just able to help. Without them... they don't know what to do.

There was pounding on the door, Miller looked at Harper before he went to the door and saw Bellamy with Monty.

Miller rolled his eyes, "What do you want?" When Bellamy didn't say anything he asked again, "What do you-" He was cut off by Bellamy who shushed him.

He then takes out a knife, and Harper and Miller immediately go for their guns.

"It's okay," Bellamy whispered.

He then cuts open a part of Miller's jacket to reveal the microphone and Monty puts it in a pocket. Miller was shocked, how did he not see this coming...

"The bag blocks the signal. Now we can talk." Monty told them.

"Who put it in there?" Miller asked, wanting to know.