Rubicon

After a while, Raven and Jaycee were sitting down, fixing things, and waiting for Bellamy to get back to them. Clarke was impatient and asked, "Has he checked in yet?"

"No. You worried someone's gonna try and take a shot at you inside the Ark?" Raven asked as she saw a Grounder standing behind the girl. She then looked at him, "Wait outside, Ryder." He then left, she then looked at Raven "Lexa's orders,"

"Whatever Clarke," Raven rolled her eyes.

"He's late. What if something happened to him?" Clarke asked.

"C'mon Clarke, trust him, he'll be fine," Jaycee said to the girl.

"You guys have been busy, why are you focusing on the dam? I told you acid fog is our priority," Clarke said to them.

Raven sighed, "Until Bellamy gets eyes on their dispersal system, there's only so much we can do," Raven snapped.

"Fine. Tell me about the dam. Can we cut off their power?" Clarke asked.

"Maybe. I'm still playing with a few things," Raven said.

"How many of these have you made?" Clarke asked about the devices for the reapers.

"Only two so far, but-" Raven was interrupted by Clarke, "Two? That's not enough. There will be Reapers everywhere," Clarke said to the two girls. "Clarke, high-frequency tone generators don't grow on trees. Wick is scrounging for parts right now, relax," Jaycee said to the blonde.

"Jaycee, I am about to leave for Tondc, where Lexa and the heads of all twelve Grounder clans are waiting for me to tell them we're a go, only we're not a go because they still have acid fog, and we only have two tone generators," Clarke rambled but then sighed.

"Hey, we'll be ready," Raven told the girl.

Then the radio came on, "Ark Station, do you read me? Anybody there?" It was Bellamy.

Clarke walked up to the radio, "Bellamy, you're late. Every three hours means every three hours," she scolded him.

"Are you through?" The Blake man asked.

"Have you found the source of the acid fog?" Clarke asked

"No. That's gonna have to wait," Bellamy told her over the radio.

"What? No, Nothing is more important than that," Clarke replied to him.

"Our friends are. They've started taking them from the dorm one at a time every few hours," Bellamy told her.

Jaycee covered her mouth in shock, what if her brother was one of the victims...

"Taking them where?" Raven asked.

"I don't know. We tried to follow them, but they went to a classified level. Maya borrowed the schematics of the vent system from her boss, and I'm still trying to find a way in," Bellamy spoke.

"We're going to make him mobile so he can talk to us from anywhere," Raven said to Clarke.

"Bellamy, you have to find them," Clarke told him.

"That's the plan," Bellamy replied.

"If you don't, all of this is for nothing," Clarke said.

Bellamy just sighed and said yeah on his end.

Clarke then looked at Raven and Jaycee, "I'll be right back," Clarke then walked away, Raven was confused then asked, "I thought you were going to Tondc?" She asked. she was given no response because Clarke had left.