Contents under pressure

TW: mention of abuse, blood, knifes, etc, please read at your own risk, ty 🤍

The sky is very dark gray and rain is heavily pouring. We see other delinquents holding up some sort of tarp and screaming commands "hold it back!" A delinquent said. More muffled shouting is heard as the camera pans to Clarke, standing at the edge of camp, looking into the storm. We hear Raven's voice in the background. "This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station. [her voice becomes desperate] Come in Ark Station. This is Raven Reyes. Calling Ark Station. Please come in. [Under her breath] please, please. Can anybody hear me?" "Are you sure you have the right frequency" someone asked her. "Yes! I do!" She yelled. "Raven? [Pauses] You can do this. Okay?" She then nodded towards Clarke.

Raven's voice continues to try and contact the station. Clarke walks over to Finn and winces as she tends to his wound. Finn is lying on a makeshift bed, and appears very pale. "Calling Ark Station. Ark station. Please come in. I'm on the ground with the hundred. [says quietly] we need you." She then looked a Finn, she was really worried about him.

Jaycee was sitting against the dropship wall while all this was happening, she didn't know what to says or do because she was in pain from being tortured, she hadn't told anyone yet. Then Clarke walked up to her "hey, you okay?" Jay simply nodded. "What happened to you? Did the grounder that Jasper found you with do this?" Jay shook her head 'no' "tell me about it later okay? We can talk after we save Finn." Jay simply nodded and smiled.

Then the miracle happens "This is a restricted station. Who is this? Please identify yourself." Someone said over the radio. "This is Raven Reyes. I- I'm from Mecha Station. I'm transmitting from the ground. The hundred are alive. Please, you need to get Doctor Abby Griffin. Doctor Abby Griffin. Now." Raven said. "Raven? Are you there?" Abby asked. There was a bunch of static but the radio was working, thank the gods "Mom? Mom, it's me." Abby couldn't believed it "Clarke?" "Mom, I need your help. One of our people was stabbed by a Grounder." Clarke told her mother. "Clarke. This is the Chancellor. Are you saying there are survivors on the ground?" Clarke looked at Raven the Jay. "Yes, the Earth is survivable. We're not alone."

"Mom, he's dying. The knife is still in his chest." She told her mother with a panicked voice. "Okay, can you patch me through to medical?" Abby asked Sinclair "Clarke. Is my son with you?" The chancellor asked. Clarke looks up sadly and pauses, before speaking into the radio. " I'm so sorry. Wells is- Wells is dead." She told  klqthe chancellor. There was a couple of mumbles but they were now back on track "I'm going to talk you through it, step by step." The shelter begins to creak and wind is heard "Clarke... just... find-" Abby then cut off. "What! Raven what's wrong." She asked the girl. " It's not the radio, it's the storm."

Jay then stood up, "the storm is interfering with the radio, the worse the storm the worse of the connection" then the radio works again "Clarke, we need to hurry." Clarke looks around then stops at Jaycee "is there anyway to try and fix the radio? To at least make it a little more clear?" Jaycee shook her head "no, I- I don't think there is, I mean the storm is interfering with the communication system.. I'm sorry" Clarke just looked around and then Octavia came back with some canines, they were Monty's moonshine. "Here" Octavia said and gave it to Clarke, "Ugh. Monty's moonshine?" Jaycee looked at them "Pretty sure no germ could survive it, we don't have anything else" the storm grows and gets louder outside. Jay, Clarke and Octavia look towards the door. "Storm's getting worse. Monroe, close the doors." Clarke told the girl. "But we still have people out there." She reminded Clarke.

"Monty and Jasper still aren't back yet" Jaycee told Clarke "yeah neither is Bellamy." Octavia said to them. Clarke looked at them both. "It's okay, they'll find somewhere to ride it out." Raven then makes noise to get Clarke's attention then holds out a needle for her, "One stitching needle." The girl told the blonde "Great, I still need something to close the wound." Clarke said as she looked around. "There's so wire on the second level. I used it for the tents." Octavia told the griffin girl. "Let's see it." Clarke told her. "Stay away from the blue wires that run through the ceiling. I rigged it to the solar cells in the roof." Octavia nodded "That means they're hot! You got that?" Raven yelled at the Blake girl. "Yeah, I got that" Octavia walks upstairs.