Gone

The door to the throne room opens, and Bellamy, Murphy, Jay, and Pike walk in. Bellamy points his gun at Abby.

Clarke stood in front of her mom protectively, "Hey, no! It's okay. I used the EMP. She's back,"

"Well, what about Ontari? I thought you said we had one shot with that thing?" Murphy asked.

"I told you, Ontari is no longer an option for the Flame, she's brain dead," She turned to Bellamy, "Is the floor secure?"

Bellamy nodded, "For now. Jaha and the guards are tied up in a bedroom,"

"We took out the elevator and the ladder as we climbed. The stairs are collapsed. No one's following us" Pike told them, Jaycee couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"Good. Then we have time," Clarke sighed.

"What we don't have is a way down," Murphy said annoyed. Jaycee hit him, signaling him to shut up.

"Time for what?" Bellamy asked, ignoring Jay and Murphy.

"An Ascension Ceremony," She looked at Bellamy.

"Ascension? You just said Ontari wasn't an option. Besides, she's still chipped, and we no longer have an EMP," Murphy stated.

"We're not putting the Flame in Ontari's head. We're putting it in mine," Clarke looked at Muphy.

"Clarke. That thing killed Emerson in seconds, liquified his brain," Bellamy reminded her.

"Emerson wasn't connected to a Nightblood," Clarke told him.

"Blood transfusion?" Jaycee asked her.

"Not exactly," Clarke said to the Jordan girl as she was trying to explain it.

"Connected like Mount Weather," Abby said out loud.

Clarke looked at her mom nodding, "Yes," She then moved to talk to Abby.

Jay was pacing down and up the room, worried for Lily. Bellamy walked up to her, "Hey, we're gonna find her, she's going to be okay, I promise," Bellamy put both hands on her arms.

Jay shook her head, "You can't promise that. I mean what if she's chipped... I mean, she could be hurt or worse..." Jaycee said with tears in her eyes. Bellamy knew she was still mad, but she knew she needed this, he pulled her into a hug, and Jay hesitated but eventually hugged him back sobbing.

"It's okay Angel, we're gonna find her," Bellamy whispered in her ear.

Octavia appears out of nowhere.

"Whatever you're doing, you'd better do it fast," Octavia told everyone.

"Why? What happened?" Bellamy asked his sister.

Octavia turned her attention to her brother, "They're climbing,"

Everyone ran to the window and looked outside and saw that the chipped grounders and Arkadians were scaling the building. Jaycee's eyes were wide. She knew that with one slip-up, they would surely die.

Clarke looked at her mom. "I have to do this," She told her mom with pleading eyes.

Abby nodded, "Okay, I'll help you,"

•••

In the throne room, Clarke sits on the throne. Abby puts a needle into Clarke's arm. Clarke winces but nods at Abby.

"Balcony's greased. No one's getting into through here," Pike told everyone.

Jaycee really wanted to kill him, she did, but, she knew that Octavia would want to do it since Lincoln was her lover.