Last man on the ark

Jaycee was born in space. She has never felt the sun on her face, breathed real air, or floated in the water. None of them have. For three generations, the Ark has kept what's left of the human race alive, but now their home was dying, and they're the last hope of mankind, A hundred prisoners were sent on a desperate mission to the ground. Each one of them is there because they broke the law. On the ground, there is no law. All they have to do is survive, but they will be tested by the Earth, by the secrets it hides, and most of all by each other.

They started running, as fast as they could, they were afraid of what was going to happen to them after Jasper, Jaycee's younger brother was struck. But Jaycee didn't know that yet. Was she going to yell at Clarke? Monty? Was she going to run after her brother? No one would know until they tell Jaycee.

"Clarke! Come on! We have to go!" Finn yelled trying to get the rest of them to run from what had happened to Jasper. Octavia noticed Monty wasn't moving. "Monty, Come on!" she pulled him. "We got to go!" he said then started running. With Monty in the lead, he ended up falling face-first into a pile of bones. "Monty, get up!" Octavia pulled on him. "Who even are they?" Finn asked curiously. Then the crows started to squawk. "What are they?" Clarke asked while holding up a skull that did not belong to a human. "We are so screwed," Octavia said with a worried tone. All of a sudden, they all heard Jasper scream in pain. Clarke dropped the skull "Jasper, he's alive" and started to run to him. "Clarke, wait. Wait! Wait. Stay out of the trees." Finn pulled her back but then noticed that Jasper was no longer in the spot he was left in. "He was right there," Finn said. "No. Where is he??" Monty asked. "They took him," Clarke said with an out of breath tone.

"We can't leave Jasper, what will Jaycee say?!" Monty yelled. "Lower your voice, Monty, we're not alone," Finn told him. "No, Monty is right, Jaycee will kill us if she knows that we left him," Octavia said, backing up Monty. "We will come back for him, but we need backup, there's nothing we can do for him until then. Now come on." Clarke said.

Meanwhile, Wells and Jaycee were burying the two kids who died during the landing. "Well, we have clothes now," Said Jaycee. "Yeah, just a matter of time until someone takes it from us," He says with a low tone as they walk back to the drop ship and then they see Atom walking up to them both. "Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" Atom asked. "We buried the two kids who died during the landing," Jaycee replied to him in a rough tone. "Smart princess, you know, I'll take it from here. There's always a market for..." Before he could continue and take the clothes from Jaycee, Wells put himself in front of her. "We share based on need, just like back home," then out of the blue "You still don't get it do you, chancellor? Angel?" Bellamy said, then turned his head to kiss the other chick he had sex with. Jaycee didn't understand what these females saw in him. She didn't understand that he was just using them for his pleasure, that he was never going to start an actual relationship with them. She was going to let them figure that part out.

"This is home now. You're father's rules no longer apply." He says as he walks up to Jaycee and takes a shirt from her. Then Wells tries to take it back but then Atom tries to stop him. "Oh, no, no, Atom, hold up," Bellamy said. "This is stupid, fighting does nothing, don't you guys get that?" Jaycee told them. Bellamy just ignored her. "You want it back? Take it." Well's just looks at him for a second, then he grabs the clothes from Jaycee's hands and tosses them onto the floor where a bunch of teen delinquents run after the clothes and fight for them.

"Is this what you want? Chaos?" Well's told asked "What's wrong with a little chaos," asked Bellamy. "What's wrong? everything is wrong with chaos. You don't get it! It is going to start something! then you can't control it then people will die Bellamy." Yelled Jaycee. Before he could respond they both heard screaming and saw that Murphy was putting a girl next to the fire trying to get her vitals up so the Ark thinks that something terrible is happening. "Bellamy. Check it out. We want the Ark to think that the ground is killing us, right? Figure it'll look better if we suffer a little bit first." Murphy said in excitement. "What the hell is wrong with you?! let her go you dick!" Jaycee yelled and pushed Murphy to the ground and helped the girl up. "You can control this," Wells told Bellamy. "Control this? I'm just getting started." He said. While Jaycee was turned around, Murphy tried to strike Jaycee with a knife but Well's saw and pushed her out of the way causing Murphy to fall to the ground again. Then some genius yelled out 'Fight!' and everyone chanted it. "Don't you see you can't control this?!" Wells yelled. "You're dead," Murphy said as he got up.