Fog of War

After Jaycee was informed of what happened at Lincoln's village, she couldn't look at Finn, she knew they weren't close but, still, it was bad. It was her Bellamy, and Clarke thinking of a plan to get the 47 out of Mount Weather. "Okay, tell me again," Bellamy said as he looked at Clarke. "It's a Labyrinth, we got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in," Clarke was saying all this while she was pointing at a map she drew of the dam.

"Are you sure we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men?" Jaycee said as she looked at Bellamy and then Clarke. Bellamy shook his head and sighed, "I swear to god, if your mom doesn't sanction the mission soon, I'm going by myself," He said with an angry tone of voice as he looked at Clarke, "You won't be by yourself," Jaycee said to the man, "Yeah, what she said," Clarke spoke.

Clarke then looks past Bellamy and Jaycee, and sees Finn walking toward them, Jaycee and Bellamy turn to also, "Guess the inquisitions over," Bellamy said as he was looking at Finn, "How's Finn doing anyway?" Bellamy said as he turned to look at Clarke.

Clarke looked at her hands, then Bellamy as she said, "I haven't talked to him since we got back," Jaycee looked at the sad girl and sighed, "I don't know what to say," She took a small pause before continuing, "he just kept shooting..."

Bellamy looked at her, "We're at war, Clarke, we've all done things," Jaycee looked at Bellamy and nodded. "He's right Clarke, I mean I don't stand for what Finn did to that village... but we are at war," Before Jaycee was to say anything else, Finn walked up to them, He said 'Hey' to Clarke first, then Jaycee, then Bellamy. Jaycee could tell it was awkward since it was quiet between the four.

That's when Bellamy started to stand up, "Next's rounds on us," He said as he tried to pull Jaycee up with him, "Hey, take it easy, I'm still hurt here," Jaycee said as they were walking up to the bar, "Sorry, Angel," Jaycee rolled her eye's at the nickname, "When will you stop calling me that, I really hate it, alright," Bellamy looked at the girl, "Not sure, I like calling you Angel, Angel" He said as he winked. Jaycee just stared at him, then back at her drink, "Why do you hate it?" Bellamy asked the girl.

"What?" She asked as she looked back at Bellamy, "Tell me then, why do you hate it so much? I mean Clarke hates it when I call her 'princess' but she doesn't remind me every time that she hates it, so tell me why you hate it, and I will stop calling you angel," Bellamy finished. "Forget it, I don't need to explain myself to you," Jaycee said as she then turned and saw Raven and Clarke talking. She took that as a queue to walk up to them, leaving Bellamy to his thoughts.

"Hey, what's going on?" Jaycee asked the girls. Raven looked at Jaycee, "I know why we haven't heard from any other Ark stations," Jaycee looked at Raven with a confused face, as did Clarke. "Mount Weather's Jamming us," Clarke stood up, "Show me," She said to the Reyes girl. Both Griffen and Jordan girl's followed Raven to the Engineering room.

"I tweaked the resonator and got this," She turned up the sound, it was a weird sound, Jaycee had never heard anything like it besides when Monty had heard it in the black box of the Exodus ship. "It's on every frequency, long-range communication is totally screwed," Raven said, she then looked at Jaycee, "Wait, it's the same reason the range for our walkies sucks, right?" Raven nodded at the girl's comment, "And it's the same signal Monty heard in the black box of the Exodus ship..." Jaycee said to both girls.

Then Clarke spoke up, "Mount Weather crashed the Exodus ship," Clarke said, she then walked up so she was next to Raven instead of across from her, "Can you get around the signal?" Raven just shook her head, "Around it, no. But if I can get to the tower that broadcasts it, I can make it go boom," Raven said as she smiled.

Then, someone interrupted their conversation, "No one is going anywhere," Abby had walked in with Major Byrne next to her, Man that lady was making Jaycee more annoyed whenever she was in the same room as her. "Mom, listen to me-" Before Clarke could finish, Abby interrupted her, "What do I have to do to get through to you? You and your friends are not soldiers and continuing to act like you are, puts lives at risk," Abby said as she only looked at her daughter.