We Are Grounders ~Part 2~

TW: mention of blood, gore, etc. Read at your own risk

Jaycee was still passed out on the drop ship floor, and Clarke was helping Raven with her wound. Clarke had wrapped Jaycee wounds and had told someone to put pressure on it so she didn't bleed out.

Raven started to groan in pain "That should stop the external bleeding." Clarke had told the others "Jaycee, her wounds aren't as good but aren't as bad either, I've made her as stable as I can. She won't feel anything till she wakes up" Bellamy sighed in relief still worried about the girl, the one he liked. Maybe even loved. But he didn't understand what love was, at least not yet.

Finn sighed "I still don't understand. How did Murphy get a gun?"

Bellamy looked at Finn "Long story."

Raven then spoke. "We got lucky. If Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead."

Clarke looked at the Raven girl "Wait, there's rocket fuel down there? Enough to build a bomb?"

Raven nodded her head "Enough to build 100 bombs... if we had any gunpowder left." 

Bellamy then changed the conversation topic "Let's get back to the reapers. Maybe they'll help us. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right?"

Clarke shook her head "Not this enemy."

Finn looked at them all "We saw them. Trust me, it's not an option."

"There's no time for this," Clarke said

"Can they walk or not?" Finn asked referring to Jaycee and Raven.

"No. We have to carry them" Clarke had told them.

Jaycee had then groaned "What the hell happened?" Clarke walked up to the girl and smiled

"You were shot, but you're going to be fine okay?"
Clarke said

"Thanks, doc, but I don't feel to anything," Jaycee told her

Clarke then nodded "You're probably in shock, don't worry, it's normal"  Jaycee nodded her head as Clarke walked away. Bellamy had then come up to her

"Glad you're alright Angel" Bellamy smiled lightly.

"Yeah me too, what's going on?" Jay asked him. Bellamy just sighed "We're running from the fight. I don't want to but we have no choice." Bellamy told her.

"Hey," Jaycee said as she grabbed his hand "you're going to make it out of this, okay? I believe in you" Jaycee said as her eyes fluttered open and closed. "Hey, we're both going to make it out of here, don't say just me," Bellamy told the girl "Yeah but at my state? I give myself an hour before I die. Maybe less," she remarked

"I won't let that happen. I swear to it." Bellamy said to her.

Jaycee then looked to the side, and she saw Raven who was also shot "Raven? What the hell happened to her" she said as she tried to sit up but groaned because of the pain.

"Hey hey relax. Raven will be fine, we're working on it okay?" Bellamy told the girl. Finn had then walked up to the group.

"Okay so, can they walk or not?" Finn asked referring to Jaycee and Raven.

"No. We have to carry them" Clarke had told them.

"The hell you will. I'm good to go." Raven told
Them.

"Not me, feel like I'm drying," Jaycee said.

Clarke looked at the Raven girl. "Hey, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. If by some miracle, there's no internal bleeding, it might hold until we get somewhere safe. But you are not walking there. Is that clear? That means the both of you"