The Ark

Jaycee Jordan was born in space. She has never felt the sun on her face, breathed real air, or floated in the water. None of them have. For three generations, The Ark has kept what's left of the human race alive, but now their home is dying, and they are the last hope of mankind. A hundred prisoners were sent on a desperate mission to the ground. Each of them is there because they broke the law. On the ground, there is no law. All they have to do is survive. But they will be tested, by the Earth, by the secrets it hides, and most of all, by each other.

It was Jay, Finn, and Clarke outside of the dropship talking about things. "They got Wells just outside the wall," Finn told the girls "Says the guy who just spent another night exploring the woods all by himself," Clarke told him. "But I'm reckless. And irresponsible. I got you something by the way." He looked at Clarke. He hands Clarke a pencil. "Where did you get this?" She asked with a happy voice. "The art supply store," He smiled. Clarke then said, "You know when we were kids... Wells was always giving me ink, charcoal, just anything I could draw with, really. I found out later that he was trading his own stuff to give it to me. He didn't want me to know that, either. He let me hate him so that I wouldn't hate my mother." She sighed at the last part of her sentence "Hey, it's not your fault Clarke, Wells didn't want you to hate the only parent you had left... He just wanted to protect you," Clarke looked at Jay and sighed "My mother killed my father. Just wish there was something I could do. To tell her I know. Make her feel what I'm..." Then Clarke got an idea, she started to go where Monty was. "Where are you going?" Jay asked her. "To make her feel it," Clarke said to her and continued to go to Monty.

"Yes! I did it! It's still operational" He said and continued what he was doing. Finn looked at the girl with a disappointed face. "What? Monty and Jay needed a working wristband," She told her lover boy. "And you needed to punish your mother," He responded. "Hey, her mother thinking she is dead is only temporary, alright, without a working wristband we have no way to contact the Ark, we need their help, and Monty and I are working on the solution," Clarke nodded in agreement. "Jaycee is right, Monty and her can contact the Ark with this" Monty then realized. "Not if we can't patch it through the dropship mainframe," Monty told them. "I can do it. We'll be talking to The Ark by nightfall" Jay said and smiled. Clarke and Finn nodded and walked away. "Hey, you think you can handle this? I'm going to go check on Jas," Monty nodded "Yeah, go ahead, just be sure to come back because we could use two brains on this assignment and not one" He smiled, "For sure," She giggled then ruffled his hair. She went to go find her brother and he knew Otavtia was with him so she kept walking around.

Before she could walk to Jasper and Octavia, someone pulled her into a corner. "Hey, what the hell-" She was cut off with someone's hand on her mouth. It was Bellamy and he was telling her to 'shush' "I have to talk to you about something," He told the brown-eyed girl. "What?" She asked, "When you were hurt, when you were attacked by the animal, I found something on you, I wasn't going to bring it up when I saw how much pain you were in but now that it's been a week, I think now it the perfect chance since you're up and walking," Jay looked at him confused. "I have no idea what you are talking about," She told him truthfully. "Think about what you had in the waistband of your pants," She started to think then sighed and rolled her eyes and mumbled 'shit' "Yeah, 'shit' " Jaycee looked at him. "Can I have it back? Or are you just going to take it because you think your all that?" She asked him "Sure, I'll give it back, if you tell me how you got it. Is this what you found when we first landed on the ground?" Jaycee looked at him and nodded. "How the hell did you find it?" Jaycee sighed "I was looking around to see how damaged the dropship was, then I saw a lose panel and found the gun, I don't know who left it, and I don't know who it was for, so I just took it. The last thing we need is one of these kids having a gun," Bellamy sighed, let her go, "you can get it tomorrow, I have the gun in my tent" and walked to where Murphy was. What they didn't know was that someone was watching them.