The Lie's Between Us

Jaycee had went to her room after an hour she spent talking with Monty, she felt relived, that she at least told one person she trust's.

It was the next day, Jaycee was sparring with Octavia once again, the only people that were in the room were her, Octavia and Lincoln. She was told by Abby to not do it but she didn't listen. "Hey, you sure you want to do this? I mean last time you were a little, off" Octavia said.

"Yes, I'm sure Tavia, I promise, I'm fine," She smiled at her best friend.

"Okay, ready?" Octavia asked her while putting her hands up to block her face.

"Only if you are," Jaycee smiled.

Jaycee, with her lean frame and lightning-fast reflexes, circled Octavia, who stood tall and poised, her muscles coiled like springs ready to release. The air was heavy with the promise of a fierce spar.

Without warning, Jaycee lunged forward, her fists a blur of motion. Octavia met her head-on, deflecting blows with calculated precision. Their movements were a dance of aggression and defense, each strike aimed to test the other's skill.

Octavia countered with a swift kick, but Jaycee ducked and weaved, narrowly avoiding the blow. She retaliated with a series of rapid punches; each one aimed at Octavia's defenses. But Octavia was a master of her craft, parrying Jaycee's attacks with ease.

The sound of their strikes echoed through the empty grounds, a symphony of combat. Jaycee's agility clashed with Octavia's strength, each fighter pushing the other to their limits.

Sweat glistened on their skin as they fought on, neither willing to give an inch. They traded blows with increasing intensity, their movements becoming more fluid and unpredictable.

Jaycee kicked Octavia's side and she backed up a little. Octavia stood up tall and ran at Jaycee, she punched her side, grabbed her hand, twisted it so that Jaycee would flip. Octavia pinned Jaycee to the ground. Jay was groaning in pain as she tapped out, Octavia smiled and jumped up.

"Damn it, next time, I'll get you," Jaycee smiled as she was laying on the ground.

Octavia smiled and put her hand out for Jaycee, she took the help and Octavia pulled her up and smiled.

"Hey, don't worry, you've beaten me 3 times, that's more than anyone in Arkadia has beaten me." She smiled at Jaycee.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," They both went to the benches and took sips of their water.

"You're getting better Jaycee, don't worry, it's just a matter of time before you will get as cocky as Octavia here," Lincoln smiled.

"Thanks, Linc, to be honest, I guess, I'm more tired than usual," She smiled, and it wasn't a lie, since she was pushing herself, she could feel like her condition was getting worse, but she shook it off.

She then stood up, she grabbed her towel, and put it on her shoulder. As she was going to take a sip from her water someone knocked it out of her hand, spilling it on the ground and Jaycee.

"What the actual fuck!" Jaycee said as she looked at her brother.

Octavia and Lincoln stood up, not knowing what to do with the twins.

"When were you going to tell me?" Jasper yelled out loudly as he was walking up to Jaycee a little more, and she was confused about what he meant as she backed up.

"Don't bullshit me, why would you tell Monty and not your brother?!" He practically screamed.

Jaycee looked at him, she then closed her eyes and looked down.