Nevermore

As soon as Jaycee and the others got back, Jaycee was the first to walk in, she then saw someone, "Lily, hey," Lily looked up at her and she had tears in her eyes.

Jay walked up to her, "Tell me it's not true," Jaycee was confused about what Lily was talking about but then she realized she was talking about, more like who.

"Lily I-" Jaycee was cut off.

"You promised you'd look out for him!" Lily yelled out.

Jaycee had tears in her eyes, "I know, and I did try to get him back, but he refused, I'm so sorry," Lily scoffed.

"Look, you can be mad at me all you want, okay? But right now, we got radioed saying that it is not safe to go back to Arkadia, that it's been overrun by Jaha and whatever the hell he's given people." She said to everyone. She then looked at Lily, "We can grieve him later, right now, I need you to stay focused with me, I need you to put your emotions aside right now, please, now is not the time to break down" Lily just nodded.

Jaycee looked at Monty, "Monty, you were there with Jasper at some point, you got anything on this?"

Monty shook his head, "I don't understand something about those chips. We'll know soon enough though,"

Octavia was walking out of the cave. "O, wait. You can't just leave,"

Octavia didn't spare him a glance, "Watch me,"

Bellamy spoke up, "You heard what Jasper said on the radio. Arkadia is not safe,"

"What Jasper said sounds insane. Pike's gone. I can handle myself. Grounders burn their dead," Jaycee looked at Octavia, then to Nova and Lily who were trying to comfort each other.

She then heard Bellamy speak again, "I know that. And then what? Where are you gonna go?"

Octavia scoffed and looked at her brother. "You don't get to ask me that!" She screamed at him.

Bellamy tried to be there for her, "O, what do I have to do to prove I am on your side?"

Octavia knew what she was going to say was going to make Lily and Nova either more angry or upset. She didn't care though, she wanted her brother to have guilt.

"Bring Lincoln back. Turning Pike in does not make you one of the good guys, Bellamy! You did that to save me. And to save Jaycee! Not because what you thought Pike was doing to the grounders was wrong" Jaycee looked away, she didn't want to be a part of the argument.

"The grounders were starving us out!" Bellamy should have not chosen those words knowing two of the grounders were in the cave.

"Because you massacred an army that was sent to protect us!" Octavia yelled out.

Lily stood up and walked closer, "Wait, that was you?" Bellamy turned around. "I mean I know SkaiKru murdered my people. But I didn't know it was you!" She screamed and pushed him back.

"Lily- please" Bellamy tried but was cut off.

"No! No, You don't get to 'Lily please' me! You killed my people! Why would you do that?! What is wrong with you" She pushed him once more. Jaycee went in front of them both, "Go take a breather, now," Jaycee said softly to her. Lily just scoffed.

Bellamy then focused his attention on his sister, "That army could've attacked us at any time and you know it," Jaycee was seriously going to punch this man if he keeps talking shit about the grounders.

"But they didn't attack, you did that. You were hurting and you lashed out because that's what you do. There are consequences Bell, people get hurt." She paused "Like Jaycee," She paused once more, "People die. Your people. Monroe's dead. Lincoln is dead." Octavia finished.