Memories

Jaycee was in the same tent as Raven now, everything was quiet since neither of them could move, "How do you feel?" Raven asked the Jordan girl, Jaycee inhaled deeply, then looked at Raven, "I feel fine, I should be the one asking you since-" Raven looked at the girl, "Since it's a possibility I will forever need help walking?" Jaycee looked down, "Raven, I'm sorry I-" Raven then smiled at the girl, "Don't be, it's not your fault, I think if I take it easy I'll be okay," She smiled.

"Yeah, I think so too," Jaycee smiled at the Reyes girl, "You are one tough chick, Raven Reyes" Jaycee smiled at the girl, Raven laughed, "And you are one badass chick Jaycee Jordan," They both laughed, Jaycee couldn't remember the last time she laughed, all she knows is that it has been a while, "Can I ask you something?" The Reyes girl asked, "Go ahead, not like we're going anywhere soon," Raven laughed slightly.

"Between the Radio, the dropship, and a bunch of other mechanical-related things, if you didn't go to any earth classes, how did you learn about all of it?" Jaycee smiled at the girl's question, no one's ever asked her that before, she took a deep breath in. "Well, after I was locked up since they couldn't float me, I was just in the cell box. When Monty and Jasper used to visit me, they talked to me about everything they've learned, and they even gave me some books about everything they learned," Jaycee smiled at the memory.

Memory:

Jaycee was sitting in her cell, looking at the ceiling while thinking, the guards had then walked in to take her to her daily meeting with Jasper and Monty.

Jaycee smiled at them both, "How are my favorite boys," 

Monty laughed, "We are doing okay, we have something for you," Monty smiled then looked at Jasper to give her the book, Jaycee looked down then back to them, "No way! you brought me something to read!"  "yeah, we knew since you can't learn like we do, you can at least learn on your own," Jaycee looked at them both with tears in her eyes.

"I really love you guys, you have no idea how boring it is to be in a cell doing nothing," Jasper looked at Monty and smiled, he then looked to his sister, "Yeah, we will bring you more don't worry, then after you catch up, you can be as smart as us," Jasper smiled innocently.

Jaycee giggled at her brother's comment. "Well thank you guys, this is now the best thing I own, well it's the only thing I own so," Monty laughed then Jasper laughed. "I really wish I could hug you both right now,"  she smiled sadly.

Monty and Jasper looked at each other, and they then put their hands on the glass, Jaycee smiled at the kind effort, and she put her hands against the glass. "Thank you, guys," Monty and Jasper looked at the girl and said 'You're welcome' At the same time, they even laughed because they are all very alike.

She then looked to her left and noticed it was time to go back to her cell, She waved at her best friends and left.

End of Memory:

"That's so cute, but so dorky too, I mean they couldn't have brought you anything else but books?" Raven told the Jordan girl, "Yeah, they are dorks, but they are my dorks, they've been by my side forever, Jasper since birth, Monty since we were 7," Jaycee told the girl. She then spoke again, "You know, Monty had to trade in half of his rations to get me that book, and all of the books he had given me when they came to visit me. I didn't find out until Jasper told me,"

Raven just smiled at the girl, "Sounds like someone had a crush on you," Raven looked at her with a smirk, Jaycee just laughed slightly, "Yeah, and I have a crush on Bellamy," She rolled her eyes, "He just felt bad since I was never able to learn anything," Raven looked at the oblivious girl, "Sure, whatever you say" She then looked at her hands then had another question.