Red Sky at Morning

After Luna said no to the flame, Clarke made it job to convince her to consider it and then eventually take it.

Jay didn't want any part of this, she just wanted to figure out a way to stop A.L.I.E.

She was thinking when she heard Bellamy, "She's here. Maybe she changed her mind."

Jaycee looked to see Clarke and him walk over to Luna, "The boats return at nightfall. Then you leave, forever," Luna spoke to them.

Jaycee sighed, now she needed to come up with a plan, to save everyone and to make sure no more people die.

"Luna, let us explain," Clarke tried to get her to understand but it didn't work.

"I said no," Luna replied. Not wanting to give in.

"No, you need to hear this. There is something out there that is going to destroy us all." Bellamy told her truthfully.

"Whatever it is, it can't reach us here," Luna began to walk away. She then walked up to Octavia, saying they needed to talk. So she agreed and they walked away.

Jaycee looked down, she then looked back out at the ocean. She hasn't felt this much peace since the first couple of hours of them being on the ground.

It was quiet until someone walked up to her, she didn't need to turn around to see who it was.

"Peaceful" Was all Bellamy said.

Jaycee just nodded.

Bellamy sighed, "Look," he said looking at me, she had no choice but to look back.

"There are no words, to describe how sorry I am, I know I messed up, and I'm really sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I hate myself for it. I should have been there for you from the beginning. I never should have sided with Pike, but before I found out you were alive, something in me snapped. When I thought you were dead, because of the grounder from Ice Nation. I- I thought what I was doing, I thought it was for you, now that I have put others in harm, I realize now, that I was wrong, and you can hate me until I die, but I just wanted to tell you that I am so sorry, and that" He hesitated before he spoke again, "That I love you, and even if you don't love me back, I will always love you, no matter what, and I want to be here for you, and I don't want to hurt you again." Jay looked up at him, he had tears in his eyes.

Jay looked down, she took a deep breath and looked back at him, "Look, Bell, you didn't just mess up, you broke my trust, I want to believe that you aren't going to do anything like that again. I want to forgive you. But it's going to take time. So, from now on, just give me space, don't go anywhere near my girls, I don't want them near you until I feel like you won't do anything to them, trust me when I say this, I do care about you Bellamy, I really do, I just need time to get my shit together," Jaycee told him.

Bellamy nodded, "I understand. I'll do whatever it takes to earn back your trust, Jay. I'll never lie to you again."

Jaycee nodded and slightly smiled, she walked away, leaving Bellamy in his thoughts.

•••

After Jay's amazing conversation with Bellamy, she decided to take a look around and see how big the place really was. As she was walking around, she heard footsteps, she turned around to see kids running around, she smiled and watched them leave.

"Kids are our priority here," Jaycee jumped frightened, and then turned around.

"My apologies didn't mean to frighten you" Luna smiled.

"It's fine," Jaycee looked at her.

"You are Jaycee?" She asked.

"What gave it away?" Jaycee smiled.