Hakeldama

Jaycee has been waiting for Octavia to bring Bellamy in, she wanted him to explain why he did what he did. It wasn't like him to follow a man who killed innocent people.

Just as she was thinking, the door opened. Jaycee saw Octavia walk in with Bellamy behind her, "Don't screw this up," She then walked out.

"Jaycee?" Bellamy was confused, she's alive? How is she alive?

"Hey Bell," Jaycee sighed and looked down as she said, "What the hell are you doing? This isn't right, you murdering an army that was sent here to protect us? Tell me you aren't stupid enough to actually follow Pike."

Bellamy looked at her, "How are you alive? Raven said-" Jaycee was getting annoyed, "Doesn't matter what she said, I am alive, and I am right here, and I want to know why the hell you are following Pike, you just started a war that will kill us all!" Jaycee shouted at the man she used to love.

Bellamy finally spoke, "I'm glad, that you are okay, trust me I am," He paused for a brief moment then continued, "I am doing what I know is right! You just need to stop!" Jaycee stayed silent. "And here you are being quiet. That's all you can do every time we talk." Bellamy said with a low tone.

Jaycee looked up at him, "Silence doesn't always mean that you don't have anything to say. It means that I have realized that whatever I say won't change anything." Jaycee had teary eyes.

"You're right, it won't change anything or my opinion about what I have with Pike." Jaycee shook her head, she didn't want Bellamy to be with Pike, deep down, she wanted Bellamy back, her Bellamy, but it was too late, he had dedicated his time and life to Pike. The now new chancellor. The chancellor will possibly kill her and her friends if they step out of line.

"You only care about yourself, you're only doing what's best for yourself" Jaycee was loud, but didn't care if anyone heard their conversation.

"I've always done, what is best for us," Bellamy's tone was harsh

Jaycee scoffed. "You're a coward and a traitor," she looked him dead in the eyes. "You turned your back on the only friends you ever had! I mean this isn't you!" Jay had tears in her eyes.

But Bellamy wasn't budging "You're wrong." He continued to look in her watery eyes "This is who I've always been. And I let you, and Octavia and Kane, convince me that we could trust these people when they have shown over and over who they are."

"And I won't let anyone else die for that mistake!" He took a deep breath

He walked up a little closer "And you are not in charge here! And that's a good thing because people die when you're in charge!" Jaycee was now crying. She used to love him. Now he's all cold-hearted.

"Okay, glad to know you're the enemy..." Jaycee whispered. She tried to walk out but Bellamy stood in front of her, "I am not the enemy Jay... I am trying to save us all!" He sighed, "I am trying to save you!" Jay looked at him, "You didn't even know I was alive! How is this trying to save me or protect me? I do not need you, Bellamy Blake! And I sure in hell don't want you to save me." Jaycee looked at him for a second then walked out of the room to go with Octavia.

•••

She was walking out, she wiped her tears away, and she saw Kane and Octavia stalking through the halls of Arkadia.

"Hey," Jaycee spoke up so they could stop walking.

"How'd it go?" Octavia asked.

Jaycee just shook her head, "He's not with us, I tried to get him to understand but Pike has been feeding into his guilt, saying how the grounders aren't to be trusted and how we need to fight against them. He won't listen to me, I'm sorry." Jaycee sighed.