The Woods

After the whole conversation with Monty, Jaycee went to Clarke and Wells, she then noticed that Bellamy and Murphy were going with them for some reason. She didn't like that, she would rather have Atom come along than them two. But she couldn't do anything about it.

"So tell me why you invited Mr. Asshole and his bitch?" She asked Clarke. She sighed "because we don't know what we are up against, plus he has a gun." Jaycee smacked her head, she was going to tell Clarke but she was afraid she would take it from her. So she chose to be quiet.

It was quiet till Bellamy had to say something "Hey, hold up. What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart." He said with the gun raised in his hand, Jaycee didn't like how he of all people had a gun, I mean she had a gun but she didn't wave it around in front of people, she thought he was childish. "Put that gun away, Bellamy." Wells told him with a firm voice. "Well, why don't you do something about it, huh?" He said walking up to Wells. "Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly." Clarke said. "It doesn't mean we have time to waste," Said Jaycee. She needed to get to her brother and no one was going to stop her, not Murphy, not Finn, not even Bellamy.

"As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go." He said to both Clarke and Jaycee. "The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?" Said Clarke, Bellamy just smirked "brave Princess" all of a sudden Finn hops down from a small tree. "Hey, why don't you find your own nickname? You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me." He pulls her hand and walks away. Leaving Murphy, wells, Bellamy, and Jaycee alone. This is going to be a long walk, she thought to herself.

"Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh?" Bellamy looked at Wells, "We have nothing in common." And he continued walking with Bellamy behind him. "No? Both came down here to protect someone we love. Your secret's safe with me. 'course, for you it's worse. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you. It's like you're not even here."

"Just shut up so we can find my brother" Jaycee said as she passed both Bellamy and Wells.

After a while, they caught up with Clarke and Finn. "Hey, how do we know this is the right way?" Murphy asked. "We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker." Jaycee rolled her eyes. "It's called cutting sign. Fourth-year earth skills. He's good." Wells said. "Hey do you want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?" Jaycee said with sass. Then there was a moan from a distance. "What the hell was that?" Murphy asked "Now would be a good time to take out that gun." Clarke said to Bellamy.

Jaycee was going to too, but again she didn't because there was no need for it, at least not right now. All of a sudden, she hears Jasper moaning in pain. "Jasper." She whispers and runs to the sound. "Jasper. Oh, my God." She said with sadness to see how bad shape he is in. "Jaycee be careful" Finn told her. "Jasper? What the hell is this?" Asked Jaycee. As Jay was walking up to Jasper to try and get him down, she fell through the floor. It was a trap, but someone grabbed her hand. It was Bellamy, he was thinking of letting her go, to have the ark think that she is dead too. "Jaycee! Get her up! Pull her up! Pull her up! Get her! Pull her up!" Wells said with worry. He and Finn then walked up to them and helped pull her up "are you okay?" Wells asked Jay. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied. "We need to get him down." Said Clarke. "I'll climb up there and cut the vines." Finn told the others. "Yeah, yeah, I'm with you." Well was going to help but then Finn stopped him.

"No. Stay with Clarke and Jaycee. And watch him." He pointed to Bellamy, "You. Let's go." He told Murphy. Clarke looked at Jasper closely "There's a poultice on his wound." She told them. "Medicine? Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?" Asked Jaycee. She was really worried about Jasper. "Maybe what they're trying to catch likes its dinner to be breathing." Said Bellamy. "Maybe what they're trying to catch is us." Said Finn with a worried voice.