I Am Become Death

A/N -so this chapter has a TW, mention of gore, blood, death, a bunch of out of the pocket things. Read at your own risk. But if you hate this type of things then please skipp!!! Love you! <3

After Jaycee and the others saw the Exodus ship crash into the ground, they ended up going to see what was left over from the crash.

Finn shook his head as he saw Clarke look for anything that was or belonged to her mother "Clarke shouldn't be out here"

Raven looked at her boyfriend and walked up next to him "Her mom was on the ship. She's looking for answers." That's when Jaycee walked into the conversation "yeah, you wanna help her, find me the black box, hard drives, anything that will explain why this ship crashed" Finn looked at the girl and nodded.

Like all the other delinquents, Bellamy had a gun to "protect" everyone from the grounders since the last incident. Jaycee thought it was stupid but he still didn't care what she thought. "Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when"

While Finn was looking he sighed and said "Can you blame them?"

Bellamy scoffed and walked to Finn "No. I blame you"

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns--" Finn was then interrupted by Raven. "If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed"

"Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready when they do. We're on our own now" he said while looking around.

Clarke still didn't say anything, but she was looking around until Jaycee looked at her and yelled for her to stop. "Rocket fuel?" She asked Jaycee.

"Hydrazine... Highly unstable in its non solid form. If this stuff meets fire, we're all pink mist" Jaycee said to the girl.

Jaycee then took a rock and said "Fire in the hole!"and threw it in the puddle of hydrazine, it has then make a huge explosion.

Raven popped up next to Jaycee and told her "We need to clear the area."

Bellamy then stood next to Jay "Okay, then. We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark." Jaycee rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Is this about the bridge? Or tormenting the absolute crap out of the grounder?" Bellamy gave her a stank eye "shut up, you tormented the grounder with electricity, I don't wanna hear anything from you" he said and walked away. Raven just scoffed and went somewhere else.

•••

Everyone was now back in camp and Jaycee heard a rumor that Murphy was back. She couldn't believe it. She had totally forgot about him when she escaped. She felt horrible, so she was one of the first people in the drop ship. She walked up to Murphy and saw he was much worse than the last time she saw him. She felt so bad. She just stood there and didn't move, at least not yet.

Bellamy walked in to the drop ship a little later and was pissed. "Where is he?" He then saw Murphy then yelled "Everyone but Connor and Derek out... Now!" Jaycee didn't move because she knew Murphy was in the same condition when she came back.

Derek then crossed his arms and told Bellamy "He claims he was with the Grounders."

Conner then butted in "We caught him trying to sneak back into camp."

Murphy then spoke with a raspy voice "I wasn't sneaking. I was running from the Grounders."

Bellamy didn't believe him so he said "Anyone see Grounders?"