Blood Must Have Blood

After convincing Clarke told Jaycee she could go with Raven and Wick, even though she didn't need permission, she knew where they were going to meet, Jaycee didn't. So she gave Octavia a quick hug then said goodbye to to Lincoln.

Ever since what happened at the drop ship, Jaycee was scared of what Lincoln was capable of, but now that it's been weeks since then, she grew to trust Lincoln, he was like a second brother to her, and she was glad.

•••

Jaycee was walking to the mid point, she then finally saw Raven and Wick. It was her chance to give Wick a good scare. She used her stealthy technique and hid behind the trees, she made small noises to freak him out, he turned around.

He got worried so asked Raven. "Hey, you don't hear that?" Raven looked around. "Hear what wick?" Raven asked in a moody tone.

Then there's another noise that Jaycee makes on purpose to scare him. "Okay seriously, do you not hear that?!" Wick whispered.

"You're going insane Wick." Then before the man could say anything to him, Jaycee popped up and scared the living hell out of Wick. He practically screamed like a girl.

"Ha! You screamed like a little girl" Jaycee said as she laughed.

"Not cool Jordan! Not cool at all!" He then bumped shoulders with her on purpose to signal that he was mad.

"So how have you guys been doing since I was gone, I know you missed me" Jaycee smirked and put her arm around Ravens shoulders.

"Yeah I so missed you" Raven winked at the girl.

Then they both laughed.

They then looked at Wick who was kicking the ground out of anger. "Is Wicky angry?" Jaycee said in a taunting way

"Shut up, and how did you not get scared Reyes?" Wick asked Raven as he turned to the duo walking by each other

Raven shrugged "I guess I don't scare easily as you do Mr. Screams like a girl," then the duo laughed at Wick as he rolled his eyes and turned around.

Jaycee started to feel a little bad so she left to of Raven and walked up to wick and out her arm around his shoulders

"Cmon Wick, I was just trying to have some fun, you understand right?" Jay asked

He just rolled his eyes. "What I understand is that you are a jerk, and I will never forgive you" wick said as he continued to walk "oh yeah?" Jaycee smirked

She then started to give Wick a nooggie, "ow ow! Jaycee the hair! Come on watch the hair!" Jaycee laughed "say you forgive me and I'll stop! Come on Wick!" Raven laughed "come on wick! Say you'll forgive her! It's the only way she'll stop!"

"Okay! Okay! I forgive you!" Jaycee stopped.

"See, was that so hard?" She smiled at Wick "I'm going to get you back one day Jordan. And it's when you least expect it" wick said with a dead serious face. Jaycee sighed "damn it" Raven then laughed at her "don't laugh Reyes, I'm coming for you too" Raven groaned "cmon man I didn't even do anything, it was all Jay!" They all started laughing together, forgetting that there was a war going on.

•••

After a while they finally got threw the vents where the acid fog generators were.

They finally did three out of the five.

"3 down, 2 to go. As soon as I'm done, you set the detonator." Raven said

Jaycee was minding her business working on the machine while they were talking