Nothing But Lies

Jaycee was woken up by Bellamy tapping her shoulder.

"Hey, you okay?" Bellamy asked.

Jaycee looked at him and nodded as she sat up. It was still the same day that she had lost her breath, it could've been a panic attack, or because of her diagnosis. She didn't want to think about it, so she didn't

"Octavia said that you all of a sudden lost your breath when you were sparring with her, are you sure you're okay?" He asked worriedly.

Jaycee smiled at how much he cared about her, "I'm okay, Bell. I promise"

Did she feel bad for lying? Yes. But she did so he didn't have to worry about her, he already was having nightmares about Mount Weather, and her telling him about his condition would just make it worse.

"Okay, cmon, we leave in 30," Bellamy said, talking about meeting with Nova.

"Okay, let me get ready." Jaycee stood up and walked into the bathroom.

Bellamy noticed something, Jaycee was off, she wasn't her cheery self, she looked down. He told himself that he would ask her about it later.

•••

15 minutes later, Jaycee and Bellamy asked Kane to leave and like he always does, said yes.

They were walking a couple of minutes in, and Jaycee was more quiet than usual. She would normally talk with Bellamy and hold his hand, but this time it was different, and Bellamy noticed it.

15 more minutes passed and they were finally at their destination. Now all they had to do was wait.

As they waited, they heard something ruffle in the bushes.

As expected, it was Nova, Jaycee smiled at the girl. "Jaycee!" Nova shouted excitedly, she then ran into Jaycee's arms

"Hey kid," Jaycee smiled.

Nova looked behind Bellamy and smiled, "You happy to see me, kid?" Bellamy asked with a smile.

Nova was thinking about it, "Mmmmm, not as much as Jaycee but yes," She smiled at the older man.

"I'll take it, I mean before you'd hit me with pinecones in the head," Bellamy smiled and Jaycee laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you can say I felt bad so I stopped," Nova smiled.

"Is your sister here?" Jaycee asked.

Nova just shook her head 'no'

"She wanted to but she had to go to polis," Nova responded.

Jaycee nodded, she had heard of Polis before from Lincoln, but she never really asked about it.

"C'mon, I wanna show you something," Nova smiled and grabbed her hand.

•••

It had been two months, two months since Mount Weather, almost two months since Bellamy and Jaycee got together, and it's been 3 weeks since Abby told Jaycee about her condition. She still didn't tell anyone, she just couldn't, she didn't want anyone to worry, they have already been trying to find Clarke, and Jaycee was still pissed off with her. She couldn't take her anger out on her since she wasn't there so she took it out when she was sparring with Octavia, Lincoln, or even Bellamy. They would constantly ask what was the matter but she shut them out, they hated that she did that but they couldn't do much about it.

They thought after a certain time that she would talk to them. It's been almost a whole month and she hasn't told a single person. Abby tried to get her to tell them but she said no that she wasn't ready, that part was the truth, another part of the truth was that she kept thinking about how the others would not let her join in any of the day trips, sparring, anything. She just wanted to be normal again, so she pretended her diagnosis didn't exist. Which was not good, deep down she knew that.