The Saved

Bellamy was now captured by Tristan, Finn told him he'd be killed if he stopped. Little later Monroe and Sterling yelled and ran to the grounder, He had smiled getting ready to kill two more teens. Then a gunshot was heard. Tristan was shot in the heart. Then another shot was heard. He was then shot in the head. He had fallen, dead. The person who shot him was no other than Marcus Kane.

Finn and Bellamy looked at him. "We're here now, everything's gonna be okay" The two teens looked at each other.

Kane inspects Tristan's body, which he shot in the head. "Don't stand" Abby said as she grabbed him by the arm "I'm fine, We need to get back to the dropship," Bellamy told the older woman. As Finn was going to move Abby grabbed him and asked "Hey. Where's Clarke? Is she all right?" She asked worriedly for her daughter. Finn looked at her "She was when we left. We'll take you to her." He then walked away leading the adults to the dropship.

Kane then stopped Finn "Wait. Slow down. Sinclair. We're splitting up. One guard detail comes with me to the Dropship. Everyone else here goes with you to Alpha Station. You have the coordinates. We'll follow - as soon as we can." "Yes sir," Sinclair said. They then had a small conversation about Jaha. "C'mon, we're on the move," Kane said.

Kane's group goes in one direction following Bellamy and Finn while Sinclair's goes in the other direction. Kane walks beside Abby.  "You 6 with me, and you two lead the way." He then looked at Abby, "We're almost there Abby," Then continued to walk.

•••

Jaycee kept opening and closing her eyes. "Jaycee?" Raven asked. Jaycee then laid her head back as she passed out. "No..no!" Murphy then got up and limped to the girl and checked for a pulse. "She's breathing, but not very well. She needs help" Raven looked at him "Yeah no shit"

Murphy looked back at the girl, "She's going to be okay, we just have to be optimistic..." He told her as he looked back at Jaycee. "We wouldn't need to be optimistic if you didn't shoot her you asshole!" Raven yelled at the last part. Murphy nodded looking down and didn't say anything after.

•••

After a couple of minutes, they got back to the dropship and saw a bunch of burned bodies on the ground.

"It's too quiet," Bellamy said as he looked around.

As he was going to stand up and look for his people Kane pulled him down, "We'll take it from here," He looked at the two guards, "Banks, Scanlon, you stay with them. We'll signal once we're sure it's safe," Kane stood up to walk around the camp. Bellamy looked at Finn then lowered his head, worried for his sister, worried for Jaycee a little more.

He didn't know what happened to her, she could be dead, or taken. He didn't let that feeling get to him as he looked out in the distance.

•••

Abby and some guards enter the dropship. They notice a semi-conscious Raven, a passed-out Jaycee, and Murphy who is just sitting there worried if he is going to die alone or not. Murphy looked at them "Help them..." He tiredly sighed.

Abby walked up to Raven first, seeing as she saw Raven as a daughter to her. "Raven?" She asked the sort of conscious girl, "Raven, Raven, honey it's me... It's Abby," She told the pale-looking girl as she also checked her pulse. Raven slightly opened her eyes and looked at the older woman "Clarkes not here, I don't know where she is..."

Abby looked over at Jaycee to see she was passed out, Kane had checked her pulse and told Abby that she needed to get back to the camp before she could die. Abby then looked back at Raven, "What happened to the two of you?" Raven let out a sigh, she quickly looked at Murphy, he had a worried look on his face because he knew what would happen if she told them the truth.  "I got shot, we both... got shot," She finally said and Murphy let out a sigh of relief.