Taken

TW: MENTION OF TORTURE, ABUSE, BLOOD, GETTING HURT ETC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK <3
___________________________________________

Jay used to be happy, happy that she was on the ground, happy that she was reunited with her brother and best friend Monty. Happy that she made new friends like Octavia. She didn't think anything would happen. Until she got taken looking for Bellamy. Oh how wrong she was. She was tortured for hours... she didn't know what to do. All she could do was hope, pray that someone would help her.

Jaycee was hanging from chains, she ended up getting more beaten. She looks almost as worse as Murphy. After they threw her back into her cell Murphy looked at her. She just sat on against the wall and looked ahead of her. She then stood up, trying to figure a way out because she was sick of getting beaten. When she tried her door. It opened... she gasped. "Murphy! My cell. It's open!" She whispered in excitement. She then opened it more then went to Murphys door to try and open it. Murphy stood up and tried to help as well. Then they heard chattering coming their way. "Shit they're coming back! Help me break it!" She told Murphy and he did try to break it open. "It's not working" Murphy said.

Jay looks to her left and the chattering was getting closer "I'm sorry Murphy... I'll come back for you I promise!" She then left him. "Wait Jordan! Don't leave! Please!" She ran as fast as she could. Even though she heard Murphy scream for her to not leave, she kept running, back to the way camp was. She was very exhausted, she didn't know how much she had left in her. But then she tripped over something and fell down a hill, she ended up getting more bruises and cuts from the fall. She then rolled on her side trying to get back up, but then someone stood in front of her. "Please..." she said weakly. Then everything went black. The mystery person had carried her back somewhere

___________________________________________

Before Jay had escaped

"Hey Monty. Have you seen Jay?" Jasper asked. "She's probably sleeping check the tents" he replied to his friend. "I did... there's no sign of her and I'm worried." Monty looked at Jasper "maybe she went to the creak? She always goes there, if she's not back soon we can look for her okay?" Jasper sighed and nodded.

With Bellamy,

He's been looking for Octavia all morning but no sign of her. He then goes to the tent Clarke is in. "You're up?" He asked the blonde girl. "Yeah. Knowing that hundreds of people might be dying on the Ark makes it pretty hard to sleep." She sighed "Raven's flares will work." He told the girl. "Her radio would've worked better." She gave him a snark remark. Bellamy just sighed and rolled his eyes as he said "Have you seen Octavia?" Clarke looked at him "No. It's Octavia. She's probably chasing butterflies." She said calmly. Bellamy sighed in worried tone "Clarke, I've checked the camp. She's not here."

Clarke nodded "Ok. I'll help you find her. Let's check again. You go to the dropship. I'll check the rest of the tents." They both nodded again. Bellamy had said thank you but Clarke glared at him. "Don't thank me. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Octavia." She then exited the tent.
___________________________________________

Octavia had finally waken up, she wakes up with a groan and bad leg. She hears footsteps and scrambles to get up "Aaah! Aaah!" She then saw the grounder. "Please! Please, don't hurt me! Please don't- Aaah! No!" he pulls her towards him "No, please! Nooo! Noooo!" Lincoln brings heated sword towards her to close the wound. She passes out from pain.

___________________________________________

Bellamy and the others have been trying to find Octavia, "hey Bellamy!" Jasper yelled. "Hey what's up?" He sighed with worried eyes "jays been missing too, I thought she went to the creak but I haven seen her since yesterday. You don't think..." before he could finish Bellamy grabbed his shoulder "hey, we're going to find her okay? And we will find Octavia." Jasper nodded and they continued their journey to find their sisters. Bellamy was really worried about Octavia. But he was also super worried about Jay, he felt like he had to protect her no matter what, and he was going to find her no matter what.