Space-Walker

Clarke had just come back from speaking with Lexa, and Bellamy saw Clarke running back to Jame Jaha. "Hold your fire! She's Back! Open the gate!" Bellamy yelled out to all the other guards.

Major Byrne yelled out, "Power up the gates. Roll-out positions. Stay ready!"

Clarke got to Finn, "You okay?" Finn asked the blonde, she just shook her head, "Shut the gate," She told some of the guards, "You can't be out here." Jaycee was confused, out of all the people. Why couldn't Finn be out there with them?

"What did she say? Is there a chance for a truce?" Clarke's mother asked and Clarke had just sighed, "Yes." Finn noticed that she was tense and afraid, but he didn't know why. "What's wrong?" Finn asked her.

Clarke looked at Raven, then back to Finn, "They want you. If we want a truce, we have to give them Finn," Jaycee's eyes were wide open, she couldn't believe it. They wanted him for what they did at the grounder village.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Raven asked with an annoyed voice.

"That's their offer," Clarke said to the Reyes girl. But she had shook her head in disbelief. "That's not an offer." She replied. Finn had then realized, "It's punishment." He looked up at the two girls he loved. "For what happened at the village, Blood for Blood."

Jaycee shook her head, "That's insane, they can't really expect us to give one of our people to them right?" Jaycee said with worried eyes.

Abby had just sighed, "And if we refuse?" Clarke looked at her mother with panic in her eyes, "They attack..."

While they were having their talk, in front of a bunch of adults and bigger people, someone spoke, "I say we give him up! Get rid of him!" He yelled out. Everyone agreed with him.

"Give him to the Grounders!" Someone else yelled, Raven was angry so she pushed them back and she said, "Back off!" Clarke got in front of Raven "Hey, Raven, Raven! Listen to me. nothing is gonna happen to him. I promise okay?" Clarke said to the girl.

Someone else was angry, "I'm not dying for him! Spacewalker burned 3 months of oxygen from the Ark! We should've floated him a long time ago! Throw him out!" He yelled, everyone started to try and grab Finn. Raven had pushed him back. Major Byrne had walked up to her, "Stop, Raven!" But Raven just reacted on her angry, she punched Major Byrne in the face and then she was grabbed from behind by the guards.

"Hey! Let go of her!" Jaycee yelled out but was still in pain from the dropship. She was going to help Raven but Bellamy had pulled her back by her waist. She tried to get him off of her but again he was twice her size and stronger than her.

•••

Time had passed, and everyone who was trying to protect Finn was together. Everyone was quiet until Murphy had to speak up. "Hey, man, Byrne actually gave me a gun." He smiled, "I guess we really are screwed." He sighed as he looked at Finn, "Look, we kicked their asses last time. We'll do it again." Finn gave him a look. "A lot of people died last time."

Bellamy walked up to them, "Hey. We're reinforcing all defenses. Doubles on the perimeter. No one's getting past that wire," Bellamy said to Finn, trying to get him calmed down before he did anything irrational.

"I'll see where they're thin," Finn said as he was going to walk away Bellamy stopped him, "No, you should head inside. B corridor will be easier to defend it if it comes to that." He told Finn. But the man just shook his head, "I'm not gonna hide," Clarke had walked up to him, and she stood next to Jaycee, the Jordan girl was the first one to talk. "Right now, we have to think about keeping you safe." Clarke nodded, "I'm gonna talk to Lincoln,"