Bitter Harvest

After Octavia, Nova, Lily, and Clarke leave the Ark, Jay, Miller, and Kane walk to the chancellor's door.

They were walking to the door, "Both of you step aside in case someone answers," Kane told them as he got to the door.

Miller rolled his eyes, "I dolt you, no one's home,"

Miller and Jay step aside, Kane knocks and Miller chuckles.

"What?" Kane asked as he looked at him.

"Bet you didn't think we'd be breaking the law together when you arrested me on the Ark, huh?" Jaycee smiled slightly laughing at her friend's comment.

Kane grabs him by the front of his shirt and looks him dead in the eye, "This isn't a game, Nate. If we don't find out what Pike's up to, more people will die." Jaycee has seen Kane mad, but nothing like this.

Miller looked at him, not breaking eye contact, "Then let's not get caught."

Kane puts in a key code and opens the door. In the distance they can hear, "Chancellor Pike, good to see you,"

Kane then turns to Miller and holds out the bug.

"Hey, you put this somewhere smart, out of sight. We'll buy you some time," Kane said motioning to Jaycee.

Kane and Jay leave. Miller takes it, enters the chancellor's office, and closes the door behind him.

Pike and Bellamy are heading down the hall towards the Chancellor's office while Kane comes up from the Chancellor's office to meet them.

"There you are. We need to talk about these things Jaha's distributing." Kane said as he was walking down to the two, Jay didn't say anything, at least not yet.

"No, we don't. That's Abby's department. I have much more immediate concerns." Pike said to the man.

Pike goes to step around him as Bellamy is going to follow him but Jay turns and starts speaking before they leave.

"Like the imprisoned Grounders?" She looked at the two.

Bellamy and Pike stop in their tracks. Bellamy was mentally saying to stay out of it. This is a dangerous tactic Jay is taking, she knows that, but it's working.

"They are there for their safety as well as ours," Pike said looking at Jay.

"They came here for our help. If we're not going to give it to them we should at least send them home," Jaycee was really trying to both, give Miller time, and let these innocent Grounders go home.

"They're a liability. Let them go, they'll tell their people what they know about us, our defenses and capabilities." Bellamy looked at Jaycee but Jaycee didn't look at him at all.

"We're talking about Lincoln here," Kane told him.

"No, we're talking about the enemy," Pike looked at them both.

"Not all Grounders are the enemy," Jay looked at him dead in the eyes, like she wanted to use her mind to make his head explode. It didn't work, unfortunately.

Pike ignored Jay, "Kane, we've been through this, alright. The election decided it," Miller then comes down and catches Kane's and Jay's eyes.

"You're going to get what's coming to you," She looked at Pike, "Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but someday, karma is going to bite you in the ass." Jaycee looked at Bellamy and scoffed, she then walked away with Kane following her after he said something to Pike but she didn't hear anything because her mind was filled with plans or thoughts of her own.

Jaycee was walking, she was trying to find Abby when she found someone else, "Jasper?" The boy didn't look at her, he thought maybe it was in his head. "Jasper, turn around," Jay told him. So he did.