The Ark

After the Mountain Men had taken the 48 delinquents. They had taken them to their base. Everyone was asleep as they were each put in their own room. The room was white, everything was white. The last one to wake up was Clarke Griffen, she didn't know where she was. But when she got up, she saw a familiar face. It was Monty. She tried to get out but it was no use.

•••

Bellamy was running around to see if he could find the others. After a couple of minutes, he heard his name "Bellamy?" Monroe called out. She and Sterling had stood up to walk to him. "Get back down," Bellamy told the two delinquents. "You were followed?" Monroe asked. "Quiet, Have you seen Finn?"  He said as he looked at them. "Finn's alive?" Monroe said with a shocked face.

"He was. We got separated. We knew the fire was coming, so, we ran, but one of them followed. How'd you guys get out?" Bellamy said looking at them, then looked around to see if there was anyone else. "We- we saw the Ark come down. We thought we'd come get help." Monroe said hesitantly. "Piece of it came down this way. Monroe thinks it's Mecha, but personally, I think-" Before he could finish Bellamy interrupted him.

"Follow me. Stay low and quiet."

•••

Finn and another delinquent were captured by Tristan. He had them tied up and to follow him. The delinquent ended up dropping to his knees because of how exhausted he was. "I can't go anymore." He told the scary grounder. "On your feet," Tristan said with an intimidating voice. "I can't." He replied. "He can't keep up" Finn had told Tristan, "I said, get on your feet. Get up," he said as he walked up to the delinquent.

When the teen didn't get up Tristan grabbed his dagger and sliced the kid's throat, killing him. "No! ugh!" Finn tried to break free but it was no use. "That's one. I lost three hundred." Finn then looked at the kid and started to get upset. Tristan walked up to him, Finn thought he was next. But Tristan had just givin' him water. "Drink up, You're lucky, I need to keep one of you alive to talk to the commander, now get up," he said in a scary voice.

•••

Jaycee was still passed out from the amount of blood she had lost and the pain she was in. Raven was awake. Looking at the girl. After the Mountain men had taken the other 48 she had a gun just in case anyone came in.

Jaycee woke up after a couple of minutes. Her eyes fluttered open and she groaned in pain. "Hey, take it easy, you still have two holes in you," Raven told the girl "What the hell happened? Where is everyone?" Raven sighed heavily "I'm not sure. When I woke up you and I were the only ones here." Jaycee looked at her. "You don't think they left us? do you?" Jaycee asked with a panicked voice. "No, Jasper wouldn't leave you. Something happened. Something bad" Raven said.

Jaycee stood up, limped to Raven then sat down, Raven just looked at the girl confused. "What? I was alone in my corner over there. Plus we need company if we're going to die together." Raven laughed at the girl's comment. "If 'I, Raven Reyes' were to die right now. I am glad it's with you Jaycee Jordan" They just smiled at each other, and then Jaycee laid her head on Raven.

As it was quiet they heard something, "I have a plan, act dead." Jaycee nodded and they both lay on their side. Raven was the one with the gun, Jaycee didn't have anything so she tried to stay as quiet as she could.

Raven held the gun next to her chest, someone had walked in the dropship, and he walked up to Raven with a dagger in their hand, he flipped Raven over and the Reyes girl shot the grounder in the head with the last bit of bullet they had left. She then groaned as she threw the gun at Jaycee and tried to sit back up.

"Hey, take it slow, the more you move, the more pain you're going to be in," Jaycee told her friend. Jaycee was at least 3 feet from Raven now. They heard another noise, Jaycee was the one with the gun this time and she groaned in pain as she tried to sit and point the rifle to the entrance of the ship. Someone had walked in. Someone they thought was dead.