Radio

TW: MENTION OF TORTURE, BLOOD, ETC. don't read if you don't like any of this.
___________________________________________

Jaycee cares about a lot of people, even the ones she doesn't know, she blames herself for everyone's death. She can't help herself, maybe it's because she was the reason why her mother was floated, why her father hates her, and why charlotte killed herself, charlotte jumped off the cliff to protect Jay, and she'll never forget that. She will always be haunted by that night.

It's the next morning and Jay gets up from her makeshift bed. She walks out the dropship due to people murmuring and saying there was something in the sky. 'Check it out' some said, then a delinquent said "Bellamy, get out here" Bellamy got out of his tent looking at Jay for a moment then the sky "there" the delinquent pointed. Jones then smiled "They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." Then the others yelled 'yeah!' "Please tell me they brought shampoo and female delinquent said. Jay laughed a little because it was funny to her how none of them showered since they landed, 'be one with the grounders I guess'  Jay thought. "If it cleared the ridge then it's probably near the lake." A delinquent said.

Octavia was next to speak "We should get moving" she looked at her brother "everyone's ready Bell." Bellamy looked around very nervously "No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark it isn't safe. We'll head out at first light; pass the word." Jay agreed with Octavia, they needed those supplies or whatever was in there, Jay then spoke next to Octavia "C'mon Blake, you know everyone for a hundred miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first? we should go now." As she looked at him, Bellamy's heart started to beat faster and faster until he said "I said we wait till sunrise, alright Angel?" Jay scoffed and walked away with Octavia behind her.

"Hey! Jay! Wait up" Jay turned around, "what's up?" Octavia smiled, "I'm going with you" Jay tried to look confused but she knew what the Blake girl had meant "I have no clue what you are talking about" Octavia just looked at her "cmon I know you're going to the pod, I want to come, I think Bellamy is going there too" Jay looked at the girl "what makes you say that?" Octavia sighed "before the ship, we would do whatever it took to get some resources, now we really have one and he thinks it's too dangerous? It doesn't make sense" that's what got Jay thinking "shit" she mumbled Octavia looked at the girl, " 'shit' ?" What do you mean 'shit' ? " jay looked at the Black haired girl "Bellamy is trying to get the radio from the pod, he doesn't want us to contact The Ark... cmon we gotta hurry before it's too late,"

They then grabbed some food, enough for a day and a half just in case, they started walking around, looking for Bellamy, "maybe we should split up" Jay said. "No way, what if you get lost or I get lost? Or we both get lost, how are our brothers going to react" she told Jay "cmon O. We can stay within shouting distance, it will help us cover the grid more" Octavia didn't like the plan at all, but she sighed and nodded. "Okay, scream if you need anything" Jay smiled "You got it babe" and they walked away from each other.

Jay was walking around, but she didn't see anyone, it got her a little nervous because she felt like someone was watching her. She didn't think much of it so she kept walking. After a bit of walking, she saw a creak and had got some water, as she was ducking down she looked at her reflection and saw someone behind her, she turned around and screamed at the person tired to hit her. Jay had a quick reaction and got out of the way. She started to run, run as fast as she could, she started to shout for Octavia but nothing. She suspected that she had gotten too far. Jay was scared, she kept running but then she hit something with a hard impact, she ended up falling on her back and hitting her head on the ground, she hit it so hard to the point where she opened her eyes and saw a figure that was blurry, then darkness came over her.

Meanwhile with Octavia "Bellamy! What are you doing?" She yelled at her brother. "Go back to camp. It isn't safe." He told his younger sister, Octavia scoffed. "You lied to everyone. You lied to me. Jay was right, you just want whatever's in that pod." Bellamy shoves Octavia away "Just go home!" He yelled. "You always want to play big brother, huh? Well, guess what? Jokes on me. You're just a selfish dick." She yelled in front of him. "I did this for you! To protect you. If the Ark finds out we're alive, they'll come down. And when they do...I'm dead" he sighs "What did you do?" Octavia asked worriedly. Bellamy had just sighed and said "I shot him. O. I shot Jaha." Octavia couldn't believe it "what?"