The Calm

TW: mention of hanging, blood, bas stuff. Please skip if you do not feel comfortable reading this! Ty!!

___________________________________________

Jaycee was looking for spare parts in the upper levels of the drop ship, as she was looking someone had climbed up. "Hey still looking for extra parts?"

Jaycee looked to the person and sighed "yeah. But everything I've found is either broken or fried because of the storm that happened a while ago" Jaycee says and then stands up.

"Hey, we will figure this out okay. We just need to be optimistic" Jaycee rolled her eyes "yeah and has being optimistic helped? Has it gotten us anywhere since we've been on the damn ground?!" She yelled out and kicked something that broke.

Jaycee sighed "I'm sorry. Okay, I'm just really tired. Haven't gotten a good sleep since I was sick." Raven nods. "Yeah, I get that. Cmon, I think some people are going hunting since del burned the meat house down." Jaycee looked at her with wide eyes. Raven looked at her and walked down the ladder and Jaycee followed.

•••

"What the hell happened?" Jaycee said as she walked up to Clarke. "Murphy says that Del kept feeding the fire, mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea." Jaycee just sighed. "And we believe Murphy?"  Bellamy asked "I do yeah" Clarke responded

Jaycee then had responded "Yeah. We have some wild onions and nuts in the dropship. It's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks. What's left here?"

Bellamy had sighed because of the disaster "Nothing. It all burned." Clarke then looked at them both "Then we have to hunt. Anyone we can spare goes out."

"With the whole Grounder army out there?"  Bellamy asked the blonde "Look. We can't defend ourselves if we're starving." Clarke then walked away.

Jaycee was still looking at the burned hut "you going out hunting?" Bellamy had asked the girl "no, still gotta try and help Raven fix the radio a little more and anything else that she needs help with" Jaycee said not giving eye contact with Bellamy. "Okay, good luck with that" Jaycee nodded towards him and walked away.

•••

"Hey you okay?" Jaycee walked up to Raven in her tent. "Yep just peachy" she said pacing "pacing is not a good sign of just being peachy you know" Jaycee looked at the annoyed girl "just, leave me alone okay? Go find parts for anything we need alright" Jaycee rolled her eyes and walked out of the tent annoyed.

"Hey have you seen Finn?" She walked up to Bellamy. "He just left, why?" Jaycee sighed. "Someone needs to talk sense into Raven, she's really starting to get on my nerves." Bellamy looked at the girl "can we talk?" Jaycee looked up at him "we're talking right now" Bellamy shook his head "I mean really talk," Jaycee nodded

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry" he told her, Jaycee nodded "sorry about what? There are a ton of things you are probably sorry for" Jaycee told him "I'm sorry about everything, your right okay, I need to be less self centered and work more on the problem, which is me" Jaycee smiled "I'm glad you finally realized, but why apologize to me?" Bellamy looked at her again, "she had beautiful eyes, wow if I can just tell her how I feel, how she makes me feel" he thought, "because I care about you, it may not seem like it but I do, I care for everyone. I don't want anyone to get hurt or die."

Jaycee nodded "nice to know that you've changed Bellamy, I'm glad. But someone still needs to get Raven to calm down" she said. "Maybe you should," Jaycee looked at him "yeah right." She laughed "I'm serious, maybe she needs another mechanic to talk to her, figure it out, then maybe she'll be okay" Bellamy looked at her "ugh fine, but if she ends up having a bloody nose then it's not my fault" she said as she walked back into ravens tent.