Ye Who Enter Here

They were born in space. The council told them the ground was uninhabitable, but they were wrong, and the 100 had been fighting for their lives since the moment they landed. Some of them have been broken by it, but most of them are still here, searching for other survivors from the Ark, trying to build something real and lasting out of the wilderness... a home. Their leaders believe that to survive, they need to make peace with the Grounders, but peace is a foreign concept here.

After Jaycee checked in with Abby, she heard from Octavia that they were going to Mount Weather for certain reasons.

It was a long drive, she had finally gotten out with Octavia behind her tail. She groaned as she spoke, "I knew I should've taken my horse."

Jaycee smiled at her friend, she then noticed Gina and Bellamy smiling at each other, Jaycee didn't care if Bellamy moved on, she just didn't want them to do all their lovely dovey crap in front of other people.

As she looked down, Raven spoke, "You guys, did I ever tell you how I saved Sinclair's ass on the Ark?" She smirked.

"Please don't," Octavia said tiredly.

Everyone started walking into Mount Weather, holding duffle bags as they were going to a specific room.

Gina looked in Reyes's girl's direction, "You mean the time you went rogue on a space walk?"

She chuckled, "That depends on your definition of 'going rogue' "

"Really?" Gina looked at her.

"I just hopped on a robotic arm and aimed it at the solar array. The whole time I was out there, the control room thought I was just fixing a loose wire," Raven told them the story that they did not want to hear but didn't say anything about it.

"That is, in fact, the definition of "going rogue." You dangled yourself within inches of an electrified array that could've killed you," Gina reminded her.

"Only time I ever heard Sinclair lose his cool on comms" Raven laughed.

It was good to see everyone smiling,  Jaycee was happy that everything was slightly getting normal.

"So how long were you benched?" Gina asked the girl

"Benched? I got the job done in record time. He promoted me. What can I say? Sinclair thinks I can do nothing wrong,"

Bellamy, Raven, Octavia, Jaycee, and Gina walk to the dining room

Pike walked up to them, "Welcome. Come. Join us," He said smiling like there wasn't anything wrong with staying here.

"Someone's made themselves at home." Raven looked around and saw a bunch of people happy

"There must be 30 of them in here," Jaycee said looking at Octavia.

"36, but the more the merrier," Jaycee rolled her eyes at Pike's statement.

Pike and Bellamy then shake hands.

Octavia looked at Pike, "36? Wow. The Grounders are gonna think we moved in,"

Pike looked at the youngest Blake. "Well. There was no room at the inn." Jaycee rolled her eyes.

"And this is your option?" Octavia bit back. Bellamy didn't want anything to happen, "O..."

Octavia couldn't handle all of this so she put down one of the bags, "I'm out of here," She then left.

Jaycee wanted to go after Octavia but she needed her time to be alone and process.

Pike looked at Bellamy, "Spirited,"