Day Trip

Jaycee ended up sleeping in super late, and by late, she meant very late. She didn't feel good, she felt like throwing up but it never came, she thought it would pass. What she didn't know was that it was going to get a lot worse.

Jaycee had woken up, she started to walk around feeling wheezy but she didn't think much of it. So she wanted to find her brother when she bumped into Clarke "hey, how do you feel? How are your cuts?" Jaycee looked at her and nodded "they're fine, I'm getting better, they don't hurt as much as yesterday." Clarke nodded "good, cuz i just talked to jaha and he told me there was a supply store and I'm going" Jaycee looked at her "alone?" Clarke shook her head 'no' then said, "im going to ask Bellamy to go with me" Jaycee nodded "okay, make sure he doesn't cut you, or put a knife through your hand" Clarke sighed "he only did that to-" Jay interrupted her "to save Finn yeah whatever, but he didn't save Finn, that was Octavia."

Clarke nodded again "if you need anymore supplies for the cuts check the drop ship where Finn was" Jaycee nodded at the girl and continued her journey. Then she found her brother and Monty in mid conversation "What do you think they're gonna do with the Grounder?" Her brother asked Monty. "Not you guys too. I think we should let him go, he saved Octavia and I" Monty just looked at the girl and before any of them could say anything they all look towards the Dropship and see Bellamy walking out

"I'd rather not think about it." Monty told them "now you say that" Jaycee rolled her eyes. "Well, it's been days since Bellamy captured him. How long till his friends come looking?" Jaycee forgot about that, what if his friends are looking for him. "Cheer up. In that time, we'll all be dead from hypothermia." Jaycee smirked at Monty and he pops a nut into his mouth and makes a gesture to throw one in Jasper's mouth; which makes it they all smile and Jasper and Monty do their clap.

"Cute" Jasper looked at his sister "it's not cute, it's because we were in different cells and couldn't high five each other so! We high five ourselves at the same time to dedicate that we high fives each other" Jaycee looked at them both, "kinda sad" and she walks away "it's not sad!" Monty yelled at her.

Octavia then steps out of the dropship and sees Clarke and Bellamy leaving camp. Bellamy looks back at camp and Octavia, until she goes back inside the dropship. Bellamy turns and follows Clarke out of camp. What they don't see is that Dax sees Clarke and Bellamy leave camp and follows them; pocketing a hunting knife.

Octavia then noticed Jaycee walk in the drop ship, "hey! Millers about to leave, come with me to see him again." Jaycee nodded as they hid. "Hey, Miller, Roma's parents are waiting for you on the radio." Conner told him. The hatch opens and Miller walks out of the dropship and Octavia and Jay hide from Miller. They quickly climbs the ladder after Miller leaves the drop-ship. Octavia then opens up the hatch and enters the room where Lincoln is held, Jaycee right behind her. "Hi. We don't have a lot of time." Octavia told the grounder. Jaycee closes the hatch and then walks over to Lincoln and Octavia. "We brought you some water. Here." She then gives the water to him. "It's good, right? Sorry we haven't seen you since everything happened." Octavia said "yeah, her stupid brother doesn't see that you're not a threat to us" Jay smiled at him. She could have swore that he smiled lightly at her but maybe is was her being delusional. Octavia then gives him more water.

"My brother has been keeping us away. He's a total dick, which you probably already figured out" then he chuckles, Jaycee gasped "so you do understand us! I knew it" Jaycee whispers. And Octavia just smiled at the man. Octavia walks away, takes off her jacket. "Well, at least let me get you cleaned up quick." Octavia told the man. Octavia picks up a rag and begins wiping away the blood and marvels at his tattoos. "This is all my fault because I freaked out so bad when you locked me up in that cave. You'd totally understand why if you knew how I grew up." She then looked at Jaycee "how we grew up" Jaycee looked at Octavia then back to the man. "My name is Lincoln" he told the girls, and they just looked at each other and smiled. "Lincoln. I'm Octavia. And this is Jaycee."