𝟣𝟥,𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰

⚠︎︎ ༄ THE girls stared outside the windows, snickering every time a snowball flew into someone's face, because it looked funny as hell.

Frypan had the audacity to throw an abnormal big snowball onto Gally, who threw a smaller one back, but ten times harder.

Thomas's head got smashed into the snow by Minho as Newt made Alby trip, and Jeff actually slipped by himself.

"Woah!" Brenda raised her eyebrows when three seconds later, both Gally and Alby stood without shirts.

"They're gonna dive!" Harriet whistled. "Gosh, that's cold."

Indeed, they dived straight into the snow. Sam snorted at Gally's face once he realized it was colder than he expected, then watched Jeff and Fry join too.

Minho walked over to Newt before the blonde even finished getting his own shirt off. They spoke to each other, Minho's body movements showing some clear frustration.

Sam frowned. Looked as Newt lay a hand on Minho's shoulder when he started sinking down to the ground, his face buried in his hands as he crouched. Newt said more things. Things that weren't understandable for Sam and made Minho motioned at the girls, or rather, Sam, but she didn't notice that herself.

Newt pulled Minho on his feet. More words were exchanged, and they even hugged, which caused her frown to deepen.

"Oh!" Minho did eventually pull his shirt off.

Goddamn.

Not saying that the other boys weren't fit... but sheesh.

Compared to Newt, Minho was very tanned. Sam's face turned bright red at watching his muscles flex before he dived too, his back soon covered in snow and skin red from the coldness.

Minho pushed himself up, veins tensing. Sam practically only had eye for him, and felt shame grow at that. Well, on the other hand, which girlfriend would stare at other boys while her own boyfriend was half naked?

Eventually, Minho walked back to Newt. Readjusted his bracelets and told the blonde something, who nodded. Lying a hand on Minho's shoulder, Newt made a movement with his head. Minho nodded too.

Her stomach itched to know what was going on, so she jumped up from the couch and waited for Newt and Minho to arrive inside.

They froze for a second. Newt smiled awkwardly, and Minho stuck his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, Sammy? We're kind of freezing here."

"Is there anything I need to know?" She blurted out, but then actually relaxed her body. It wasn't wrong to ask what was going on.

Newt stared at Minho, who turned his head just as slow as his mouth opened. "Uhhh— I am not sure."

Newt pulled a face. Whisper-yelled, "Either tell her or continue walking. I'm about to cry, man."

Sam frowned.
Minho nodded. "Alright. Sorry, Sammy, but we're busy."

"Hey—" But they already disappeared out of sight.

She was left standing by herself, swallowing some hurt away. She wanted to help. Yes, she understood that it could be annoying if someone kept bugging to help, but it wasn't like she was constantly forcing Minho to say things either.

No one ever helped her, and from her experience, it was nice to have someone that would.

Eventually, she did decide to not annoy the boys even more and sat down on a chair in the kitchen. Took her phone and scrolled through Instagram.

Pictures of the basketball matches stood on the school site. When she looked in the comment section, she saw most of the teams they played against, and mostly won from, too.