𝟤𝟣,𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

THE ride back home was somehow less but more awkward than she expected.

Neither of them really talked about the kiss, or the fact that they both knew it hadn't been fake at all. Because Sam wasn't gonna play the dumb, clueless main character that was so awfully oblivious to the world.

He wouldn't just have kissed her for the fake dating thing. If that had been the reason, he would've done it in front of their friends.

She clasped her hands around his torso again. The wind was something she still didn't enjoy with the motorcycle, just like going downhill.

One part of her mind was thinking about their kiss. God, she got butterflies when she thought about it again. Everything got tingly in her body.

Another part was making up ideas to help Minho and his issues with hurting himself. He already seemed to do better, but now, they would go back to school with a principal that didn't support him. But, Newt knew too, and he slept in the dorm next to Minho's.

Either way, Sam was ready to do anything to help him.

Another part kept going back to how he spoke about there was more and his fight with Stan Hart. He had said things. Things that caused Minho to push him... but Stan was also a friend of Alby's? Hm.

She tried to shake the thoughts off for a while, and focused on the landscape. It was starting to get more recognizable and crowded, which meant they were getting closer and closer in town.

Sam would spent the last few days home, with her parents and Jeff, though that boy had plenty of plans made already. She'd bake some things, read, maybe meet up with people. She'd see.

"There we are." Even with the knowledge she was able to do it herself, he easily lifted her off the motorcycle by the waist. More damn explosions in her stomach. God, Minho.

She smiled after she took her helmet off, and admired his redder face and messy hair from the ride. "What?" His lips curved into a smile too.

"Nothing." She blushed. What two weeks of holidays and sharing a room could do, jeez. "Hey, you wanna come inside? I need to give this suit back to you anyway, and it was a long ride. I'm sure we've got some drinks."

"Sure." He nodded. "But if you happen to have space left, keep the suit."

She looked up as they walked to the front door. "Why? You bought it."

"It's for females... and I'm not planning to use that suit for any other female than you." He crooked a grin.

Her face got heated again. Laughing, she opened the door. "I don't think anyone is home yet. The bathroom's free for you to change in."

Nodding, he moved up the stairs before her, and they both disappeared behind different doors. Sam sighed when the heavy suit was released off her body and sat down on her bed.

What were they now? It confused her. If they were actually dating, they'd for sure mentioned that. So they were in the... middle stage?

Whatever, she'd talk to him about it later.

"Hey— Sammy?" His voice outside the door. His fist hit the wood softly. "I— uh... I hate to ask this but I didn't wear a sweater under my suit and I wasn't able to bring bracelets or anything either." A pause. "And I really don't want to go out with bare arms."

She opened the door with a smile. "I got you. Let's see..." Her eyes and hands searched through her closet, looking for a sweater that was too big for her and he would be able to fit.

"Maybe Jeff—"

"Jeff has horrible taste in clothes. I might rip our contract if you show up in his."