𝟥𝟩,𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰

"WOW!"

Sam chuckled at Thomas's face. "I know! And you were right. It is amazing. Oh, and then he spoke all about consent and that next time I should let him know what's okay or not a little better."

"You got a gentleman!" He sat down crossed legged on his bed. "And I do, too. Newt took my coat off the other day and opened every single door for me."

She smiled brightly at him. "And you totally deserve it."

"You do too." The corners of his lips moved even higher. "Hey, Brenda and Gally?" He peeked at the duo, who were playing a card game in the corner of his room. "What should I get Newt for his birthday?"

"You're his boyfriend. You should know it out of everyone."

"I have too many options and unfortunately, I am  not rich to buy him everything. What do y'all think? Samir votes for a book, a new notebook, and candles or something."

"Yeah, Newt's the kind of guy to light candles," Gally agreed, shrugging.

"You should get him flowers."

"Isn't that too cheesy?"

"Not at all," Sam assured. "Or you make him paper roses so he can keep them forever and then put some notes between the leaves."

"Explained like a teachers." Brenda chuckled. "Any questions, Thomas?"

"Seven."

They sighed all at once. "Just ask the most important one."

He hummed. "What do I write on the notes?"

"Things you like about Newt."

"But then there would be like a thousand notes, and I'd have to do five hundred times two because half of the compliments are about his eyes and he has two of them, and now I realize it might actually be more than a thousand plus five hundred times two."

"What a genius you are, T."

"I'm actually very smart!" He assured. "Smarter than all of you. Except for Teresa. She's super smart, but she doesn't show it."

Gally cleared his throat.

Offended, Thomas shot a glare at him. "My mom says—"

"Do I want to know?"

"—that because I act on impulse and don't plan things out, it kind of ruins the situation. Also, my brain works too fast for me. Which makes me seem dumb."

"You're making it sound like you got an illness."

He shrugged. "Whatever. Moving on, Newt doesn't want a birthday party, so next week, we're just gonna eat cake at his house and see what happens after that."

"Something bad will probably happen," Sam murmured. "We have bad luck."

"If you say it out loud, it'll be even worse." Thomas lay his hands on his knees. "But yes, we do have a lot of bad luck."

❤︎︎

Heavy Muscled Turkey <3

Aloha

Bonjour

I actually just studied for Spanish!
Qué tal?

Muy bien
But you did it wrong

What now