𝟥𝟢,𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐚 𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞

"NOW that is what I mean!" Thomas clapped in his hands when Minho voluntarily wrapped an arm around Sam, after practice, and the hugs she got because apparently they had missed her a lot.

Minho cocked his head to the left. "What?"

"You're finally appreciating your girlfriend!" Frypan gave Thomas an unnecessary high-five. "Like, it took you six months."

Six months. She'd met him six months ago. February would hit in two days. They'd survive six months of fake dating, and were now really dating.

"Before you go speak about my way of treating my love, know that I also heard your groans and whimpers while we were gaming last night, Thomas."

The boy's face turned bright red. "I told Newt not to! Could I help it? No! Blame him."

Sam chuckled. "You could've said you had to go."

"Well—" Thomas's mouth stayed open to say more, but he seemed speechless and then pulled a face. "I could've, but I didn't."

Minho laughed too, and butterflies rolled inside Sam's body. Those dimples, and the rough but cute sound of his laugh, and how his eyes squinted...

"Can we just go?" Impatient, Gally slapped Thomas on the back of his head. "We're going to your house, remember?"

❤︎︎

"YOU LYING, CHEATING, MANIPULATIVE, PIECE OF SHIT!"

"YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING YOU DO? WELL, GUESS WHAT? NO!"

"I AM LEAVING."

"DO THAT, YOU IDIOT!"

Newt and Frypan watched their friends somewhat pull each other's hair out, calm compared to the rest.

"FUCK YOU, JEFF!"

"THOMAS—"

Newt shared a glance with Fry. "Let's just quit playing Monopoly and—"

"Give. Me. My. Money. Minho!" Sam elbowed him in his side as Thomas was about to jump on top of Gally, who was also angry at Alby for stealing his money.

Newt palmed his face. "Minho, give Sam her money. Alby, pay Gally. You landed on his hotel. And Gally, Thomas doesn't belong in jail. Thomas, you do have to pay me and Fry off."

"I'm done!" Dramatically, Thomas threw his money on the table.

Just don't play Monopoly with anyone at all.

Sam threw her head back, frustrated. "Me too."

Thomas pulled her up. "We're gonna go upstairs. See ya."

They walked out of the basement before Minho and Newt finished protesting about their partners leaving, and disappeared into Thomas's room.

"Now here..." He grabbed a box. "I stole this from Newt."

Instead of looking at that, Sam inspected his room. The dark blue walls, millions of posters, and clothes on the floor. "How much of the stuff in your room is Newt's?"

"Like half of it."

She shook her head, chuckling. "You're obsessed."

"Of course I am!" Thomas rolled on his bed. "He's awesome, you know? A very good kisser."

"Am I gonna get details?"

"If you want 'em." His cheeks caught a blush. "But I might need some updates on your relationship with Minho first. Give me the tea, girl!" He patted on his bed, signing her to sit down, which she did.