𝟥𝟤,𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

A/n: Didn't have time to edit this, sorry for mistakes. Feel free to correct them! My apologies :)

"SAMMY," a whisper blowing air onto her skin, causing a ticklish feeling. She groaned.

"Sammyyy."

"Minho," she whimpered, attempting to elbow him away. "I'd like to sleep."

"But Thomas is spamming both of our phones. He claims he made pancakes—"

Her eyes shot wide open at that.

"—and that they burned—"

She groaned.

"—but that Fry made new ones, and that we should come eat them before Gally goes in garbage bag mode."

"Garbage bag mode?" With another groan, Sam turned around. Sleeping in Minho's arms had been way too comfortable, and pancakes were just the bare minimum to get her out of bed.

He planted kisses all over her face. "Did you know you snore?"

"I don't snore."

"Okay, fine. You don't," he admitted. "But did you know you were moaning my name?"

"I wasn't moaning your name, Minho."

"Man, why aren't you as gullible as Thomas?" He sighed, Sam smiled.

Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and she could see his morning face. After waking up close to him multiple times, this was the first time she allowed herself to admire his sleepy eyes, messy hair, and whispers where his morning voice sometimes broke through.

❤︎︎

She lend his clothes again, including undergarments. That had been quite a struggle, since the ones she had been wearing the night before were still wet from showering, and Minho obviously didn't own a bra. So she wore a tighter shirt under his sweater, and decided to change once they arrived at Thomas's.

"Took y'all long enough!" Thomas opened the door. "By the way, the pancakes are already gone now. It's four PM!"

That was because after they got ready, they baked pancakes for themselves, ended up on the couch with a movie on, and almost fell asleep again.

Then, a grin grew on Thomas's face. He raised his eyebrows at Sam, who shook her head heavily. "Ah, come on! Details?"

"We didn't do anything," she whisper-yelled after Minho disappeared inside. "Why does everyone keep thinking that?"

"I don't even know." Thomas shrugged and closed the door behind them. "Come on! We're pre drinking already."

Her eyebrows shot up. "We're gonna club?"

"What else would we do on a Saturday night?" He scoffed, pulling her inside the kitchen, where everyone stood with drinks in their hands and shots on the table.

Last time Sam went clubbing, she made out with Minho drunkly... hm.

After she changed into different clothes, Sam got a drink pushed in her hands and didn't bother drinking it, then noticed Minho wasn't doing much, so handed him a cup too. "Here."

He put it down on the counter. "I don't drink."

"Yes, you do. I've seen you drink," she said. "I mean, you don't have to drink, but—"

"At least one has to stay sober." The corners of his lips moved up just a little. "And it looks like Newt took a day off."

She turned around just to see the blonde throw a shot in his mouth. When he walked closer to Thomas, she turned back to Minho. "I'll stay sober with you."