𝟣𝟧,𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

"WHO's gonna wake 'em up?"

"Not me. Look how cute!"

"Cliché."

"Shut up, Gally. Not our fault you can't pull anyone."

"Damn, Tes, don't take it to heart."

"I'm gonna puke."

"No, this is literally the best! I'm not waking them up. I'm enjoying this."

"Harriet, suck it up. Sonya, stop drooling and Teresa, stop giving Gally those glares."

"How can he say this is not cute?"

And what exactly is going on? Sam woke up by the voices, and was already in a bad mood because of that. Her position had been comfortable, yet people seemed to like ruining things for her.

She snuggled her head deeper into the pillow, tightening her grip around the one she held in her hands, and let out a breath. If these people would just let her sleep and get out of the bedroom.

"Come on. Wake up—"

"Alby! Don't ruin it!"

"Wake. Up. The sun has risen and we're—"

"What do you want me to do with that? Photosynthesis?" She spat out, her voice cracky.

"Would you people leave me alone and let me sleep?" A voice close to her. Minho. At least he agreed with her.

"Fine." And their voices slowly faded away.

Wait.

Was her pillow blowing air onto her face?

Could her blanket tighten around her body?

Could she feel her mattress vibrate?

Awesome.

Begging it was not what she thought it was, she opened her eyes. Then almost yelped, and nearly fell off the... couch. Because this was not her bed. 

Minho groaned. "Did we fall asleep here? For real?"

She watched as his eyes opened, wincing. "Apparently. Look— if I would've known I wouldn't have... whatever I was doing."

Yeah, she had lain on Minho's chest with her arms wrapped around him and his arms holding her tightly against him.

"No offense, but I thought you were a pillow... and a blanket, and a mattress," she added.

"Thank you for finding me soft, then." He ran a hand through his even messier hair, rubbed sleep out of his eyes, and sat straight up while Sam rolled off him, embarrassment making her blush.

After stretching her muscles, she remembered. They went to get ice cream, started talking, put the TV on, which caused them to share a blanket, and then they fell asleep. Amazing.

"Let's just get breakfast."

❤︎︎

Both of them couldn't keep their faces straight once they sat at the table.

Especially not when Newt and Thomas acted as if they hadn't moaned each other's names last night.

Maybe they were just giving each other massages.

Very intense massages.

And unknotting all the muscles, which must've hurt.

Totally.

"Would ya stop starin' at us like we're bloody ghosts?" Newt's face gained an unusual red color.

"You look like anything but a ghost right now," Sam commented. She stuck a fork in her egg.