Chapter 6 - It's my fault

"Time to pay up." Max said with a small grin before his hands came around my waist, pulling me flush against him. His lips were moving against mine and it was an odd and foreign feeling. I didn't know what to do when he, thankfully, pulled away but he kept his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me into his side. As I was about to protest and demand what he was doing a girl with that same high pitched voice from before stopped in front of us. Standing awfully close to Max she said,

"Maxie. What are you doing. One second you were there and next you were gone." She placed her hand on his upper arm, tracing circles with her fingertip, obviously making him uncomfortable. I wanted to burst out laughing until I heard her next words, making me want to pull of her hair. "What are you doing over here with such this trash. Surely you'd have more fun with me instead of this freak."

"I'm sorry Angela but I told you before I already have a girlfriend." Max started, lying smoothly. "This would be her and I'd appreciate if you didn't call her a freak and left me alone." Aw, I thought sarcastically, why would he care if someone calls me a freak, it's not like he's ever refrained from doing so in the past. The girl, Angela, huffed out crossing her arms over her chest and glared at me before making her way back in the direction she came from.

"Alright so you're done with me, I'm leaving now." I said in a bored tone before turning, to only once again be turned back towards him.

"Nu uh uh." He shook his finger in front of my eyes as if he were scolding a child. "She'll just come right back if you don't keep pretending to be my girlfriend for the night. So you are going to stay by my side, trying to act like you're in love, which shouldn't be to hard since I'm amazing, and then you're debt will be filled."

"Little bit much for one hug don't ya think." I snapped just wanting to leave. I know I told Crystal I wasn't leaving but now that's all I want to do.

"You said whatever, you should have been more aware of your words if you were just going to regret it. Now c'mon, we're gonna play a game." He said leading me into the leaving room where people began to gather.

"I'd rather not, the games here are just plain pointless and boring." I say still trying to protest even though I knew it would do me no good. But I never go back on my word so I guess I was stuck.

"I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of this one." I gave him a look to just go on and explain what game this was that we were about to play. I saw Angela take a seat in the growing circle from where we stood to the side. "You remember that game 'Baby, do you love me?'" When I nodded he continued, "While hear they play it slightly different. You sit in the persons lap saying anything along the lines of baby if you love me smile but you can do what ever else you want to get them to give in." This was going to turn into a very dirty game very quickly. I just knew it but I still couldn't object because like he said before I promised him whatever he wanted.

"So you want me to do it to you just to make sure Angela understand to leave you alone." I sated more than questioned. It was obvious in his eyes that that was his plan.

"Of course Ash-ton." He said sounding out my name in the same mocking tone he used before. "Why else would I want to play a game with you?"

"Because you're a sick, cheeky little bastard." I said under my breath as we took seat on the opposite sides of the circle. As the game started I realized Max was right, although some of this made me want to vomit some of it was hilarious to watch. I tried hard not to laugh at the others, I knew it'd only give Max the satisfaction of being right. When someone came to sit on my lap I knew instantly that I'd have to smile because that's what Max wanted me to do so that we could get rid of his Angela problem. The boy began to pull up the sleeves of the thin top, most likely to trace the skin of my arms but before they could feel anything, or let the sleeves get to high I stood up hastily with the most fake smile ever. Pulling down my sleeves in a hurry I composed myself quickly so no one noticed before walking over to Max. I knew I'd have to keep asking the question until he brook because that was how they played it and I knew he wouldn't give in right away, just to torture me.