Chapter two

DAISY

After the headmaster called the rude boy and me to her office, I found myself seated on the wooden bench opposite her desk, besides the ever so lovely roommate of mine. The first day of college and I was already in the administrative dean's office. The feeling that way worst was going to happen this year crawled up my spine, making itself known and scaring me in the process. If having my name shuffled up in the boys batch of names was just a minuscule mistake, I wouldn't put it past this college to make more mistakes.

Calling the headmaster was inevitable, what was I supposed to do? Stand outside my dorm room door all day long till this rude and arrogant boy over here decided to open it up? The main office didn't want to assist to me and said that they had gotten none of the arrangements wrong. Despite my original thought that I wasn't going to stir up any problems and make myself noticed, I managed to make one orange headed friend, a purple headed one and have a pair of green eyes glare holes into me. In my defenses, I didn't know that dorm room 176B was occupied with a boy. If I'd known I wouldn't have so nicely put my suitcases in the walk-in closet and left my girl things all over the show.

I should've just waited outside the door till he opened and ignored him while I packed my things, like sharing a room with a boy was a normal thing to do.

Staring at the administrative headmaster and dean of the Sciences faculty of West Minister Study, I fidgeted nervously in my seat, trying to get as much space between Green Eyes and me as possible. My palms were already sweaty. I seemed nonchalant though I could feel my heartbeat wildly beating, threatening to leap out of my rib cage. Imagine.

Green Eyes- he has a prominent glare on his face which was visibly fixated on the woman before us. His hands were in tight fists, causing the veins in his hands and arms to set on clear display. That way you could sense his anger in a matter of seconds. He had what you could call intimidating features. A straight nose, full pink lips, sharp jaws, and a pair of forest green eyes. Although there was no trace of happiness or enthusiasm on his face whatsoever, he still managed to look incredibly handsome. I cast my gaze from Green Eyes to the headmaster. Professor Flynn was watching us cautiously, her chin placed firmly in her palm and her elbow resting on the large wooden desk in front of her. Books, papers, pens, and binders were all stacked neatly on the desk around her.

No one broke the thin ice for a proper five minutes, all the while I sat innocently in my seat and nervously waited for someone to say something.

"Well, do you have anything to say about your behavior, Mr. Black?" The headmaster questioned, staring pointedly at Green Eyes.

Of course, he had to be Mr. Black.

"Yes. I acted the way I did because I don't need and want a fucking roommate." He cussed, he's words surprisingly calm. I winced on his behalf. He clearly had a lack of regard towards authoritative figures.

"Mr. Black, foul language is not allowed in this university!" Prof. Flynn scolded. I sunk back in my seat, feeling excluded.

"But whores are. I'm looking at one right now."

Prof. Flynn gasped, pounding her fist against the wooden desk. I feared it would shatter. 'Mr. Black' didn't flinch the least bit, nor bat an eyelash. I, however, flinched backward and my eyes widened. He was downright disrespectful, and I was immediately repelled by his behavior.

"That is no way to talk to me, young man. This is probably the hundredth time I've warned you in a year. One more wrong move and you're out!"

I bit my lip, stealing sideway glances at Green Eyes. He merely rolled his eyes, as if he had no care in the world. As if her words havent affected and wouldn't affect him and his studies one day the tiniest bit. I wiped my clammy palms on my light-blue faded jeans, feeling nervous. At this, Green Eye's head snapped over to me once again. His green eyes narrowed in a glare, scrutinizing my every move. Quickly, I pulled my hands back, bunching it up into nervous fists.