Chapter twenty-one

DAISY

I sat back in my original seat; the passenger seat, trying hard not to give into Jason's smothering gaze.

"When I get the answer right, don't say it's wrong. Then what would the point be?" Jason stated, raising a brow.

I nodded in confirmation. I wasn't a cheater. It made me feel bad.

"Okay, so I'll start..."

"Go ahead, I'm waiting to get that kiss."

"Pfft, as if you'll know anything about me." I scoffed.

"Don't underestimate me, Daisy. Besides, you're very predictable." He smirked, twirling his car keys in his fingers.

I gasped, feeling hurt. "I am not predictable! Just watch how you lose."

"Indenial also, but hey, no one's counting your flaws."

I slapped his arm in defense.

"Shut up."

"You're so cute."

"I said shut up. Unless you don't want to start I'm more than happy to ignore this."

"No, wait. I won't make any more remarks. You can start." he looked like he was suppressing a laugh, I wanted to slap him again.

"Okay. What is my favourite colour?" I decided to start off easily, feeling bad for his upcoming loss.

"Pink, purple or peach?"

"Pink, obviously. I'm not that stupid." he rolled his eyes.

I ignored his comment. "Correct. Uhm... Who do I prefer, Mickey Mouse, Winnie the Pooh or Barbie?"

"Not Winnie, he's way too old school and you're more modern fashioned. Not Barbie, because she's all about pink and you were probably expecting me to pick her, so I'm guessing Mickey. He never goes out of fashion and knowing you, you're probably obsessed with him."

I gaped at him like a fish. The arrogance that was laying low was now rolling off of him in waves. I kept my face neutral, even though I was sure my jaw dropped miles on the floor.

"Correct," I choked out.

"Shocked, Angel?" He asked cockily, leaning forward. I gulped and shook my head, not being able to talk. "Just so you know, if I get four more right, I get to kiss you for thirty seconds. And if I get all right, two minutes."

I gaped. "That was not the deal!" I exclaimed, bewildered.

"Well it is now. You're not the only one who get to make rules. Now moving on."

"Jackass..." I grumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. How may siblings do I have? One, four or two?"

"Two."

"That's not fair!"

"What? That I'm right. You're just a sore loser, babe." He laughed deeply.

"I'm gonna crank up the heat. I won't allow you to be correct anymore." I scowled. "What do I do in my free time; read a book, listen to music or browse the Internet?"

"Read a book."

I gritted my teeth. "Correct. What do I do when I'm feeling lonely or depressed; socialise with people, go on a shopping spree or eat ice cream and watch sad and sappy movies."

He took a moment to answer, all the while his huge grin intensified. "Eating ice cream is so typical and even though you are the most cliché and typical person I know, you wouldn't do that because you hate being alone and you talk way too much. Going on a shopping spree would be unnecessary since you have enough clothes to last a century. So you socialise with people. Simple."