Chapter thirty-four

DAISY

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly, a slight bounce in my step.

"It's a surprise." Jason replied, shooting me a lazy smile.

"I hate surprises." I grumbled before frowning.

He chuckled. "Why's that?"

"Because, what if I don't like the place or I'm not properly prepared."

"Oh, I'm sure you will love the place we're going to."

"Oh yeah, how can you be so sure?"

"I know you, Sweetheart."

My heart melted on the spot.

When we reached Jason's black Audi he ever so gentlemanly opened my door for me, motioning for me to get inside. "Why, thank you good sir." I giggled.

"Your welcome, my lady." He chuckled.

With a huge smile on my face I bent down and sat shotgun. Jason shut the door before rounding the car and getting in the drivers seat. After Jason's profusal apologies for avoiding me and my ever so quick forgiveness for him, he chose out a pair of wooly black tights for me and my large, oversized pink jersey. It ended just above my knee and kept me extremely warm against the harsh weather.

"Can I turn on the radio?" I asked hesitantly, when Jason began pulling out of the residence campus parking lot.

"Of course you can, baby. Why do look so afraid to ask?" He laughed.

"I don't know," I shrugged. "I thought you are one of those guys who are sentimental over their stereo systems."

"I am actually. But there are always exceptions for you."

I smiled in amusement and began fidgeting with the modern looking sterio system. I had no idea what I was doing, and eventually gave up when a light buzzing noise was heard from the radio.

"What do you listen to?" Jason asked, glancing towards me, reaching out to turn the sterio up. "Barbie songs?"

"No," I narrowed my eyes at him. "I listen to 50 cent, tupac and Eminem." I said sarcastically.

He looked towards me with wide eyes. "You do?"

I chuckled. "No, Jason. And eyes on the road please."

"Well, it would have been really cool if you did."

"I don't mind Eminem, just please no 50 cent please."

"Eminem it is then." He grinned.

"Nooo wait, there's this new song of Justin Bieber-"

"Seriously," He scoffed. "How typical and cliché of you to listen to Justin Bieber?"

"And how cliché of you to listen to Eminem?" I asked rhetorically.

"Alright, whatever." He pressed a few buttons and tuned some knobs before motioning towards it to me. "Just type the name and it'll show up."

"Cool," I grinned, before doing exactly as he said. Justin Bieber's latest hit began to play loudly from the speaker. I laughed when Jason shuddered and made a gagging noise.

"That guy is so fucking overrated." He grumbled.

"That is so mean of you to say," I frowned. "I happen to like Justin."

"Whatever." He muttered moodily.

I smiled lightly and leaned over the console to rest my head on his arm. "Your mood swings are kind of funny now."