Chapter thirty-eight

DAISY

Weeks passed by of living in Jason and my wonderful apartment, and I've by far enjoyed every second of our time there. I was able to get back on track with my studies seeing as the apartment had great scenery and it was much more quiet than back at the dorms. I sometimes sat on the balcony and watched from afar how the salty waves crashed against the shore, creating white and foamy bubbles in its wake.

It was a beautiful scene and really calming when I became frustrated with my work. Trial exams were in January and I needed all the time I could get to prepare for it before my finals. I still couldn't believe that my first semester at college was nearly coming to and end. I grew comfortable with my job at Sweet Kisses for the past few weeks now, and both Clary and I became good friends.

It was just after one in the afternoon, when Mavis was supposed to pick me up to go to the mall for Christmas shopping. I stared at myself in the body length mirror in my bedroom, feeling satisfied with my cute outfit. Since the temperature was really low, it was cold outside and I wanted to find something cute to wear despite the cold. I found myself standing in a pair of black skinny jeans, a pink blouse and a black blazer, paired with black four inch heel ankle boots. I straightened my hair till you couldn't detect a hint of split ends anymore, and left my bangs to frame my face.

My hair grew longer since I first started college and now ended a fee inches below my middle waist. I felt the need to dye my hair a different colour, a more radiant colour for Christmas. When completely satisfied, I turned around only to bump into a shirtless Jason's chest.

"Why do you look like a kindergarten teacher?" He asked.

I slapped his arm in defense. "I happen to like my outfit."

"It's pretty. . . but I prefer when you're wearing nothing at all."

"So I should go to the mall naked?" I challenged, raising my brows in question.

"No, you should stay in with me and we can have sex all day."

"All you want is sex, you dog." I chuckled, pushing pass him. I gasped when I was pulled back. His arms circled my waist from behind, resting against my stomach. I immediately feel tingles shoot throughout my body.

"Because my girlfriend is so damn sexy, that's why." He whispered, bringing his lips to my ear. I sighed when he nibbled on my ear lobe, his arms tightening even possibly tighter around my waist. "Just give me five minutes before you go. I only need less than five minutes to make you come."

"I can't," I whispered, feeling breathless. "Mavis and Penny will be here any second now."

"Then let them wait, they can wait by the door till I'm finished with you." He said huskily, his head coming down to my neck. I felt his lips latch onto my skin, before he sucked the spot softly into his mouth.

"Jason. . ." I moaned, feeling his groin press against my back. I was quickly cut out of my daze when I heard the front door chime, announcing that someone was there. I gripped his arms and pulled myself away from him, much to both of our dismay.

"I have to go." I said, turning around to walk away when he quickly pulled me back. "Jason, I have to go." I said again, trying to shrug him off.

"You didn't give me a goodbye kiss." he pouted. I smiled and leaned towards him before placing a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"Better?" I asked.

"No." He sulked, reluctantly letting me go.

"I'll see you later, you big baby." I chuckled, grabbing my purse off the bed and making my way to the staircase.