Chapter twenty-seven

JASON

There she was. Daisy, who I hadn't seen in almost a week, and who I barely knew but found myself missing. If I was an honest person I would admit to her that half the time away from the dorm and on my so called 'trip' was to get the hell away from her and the way she was altering my brain and emotions. I barely knew her. I almost knew nothing about her, and she didn't know me at all. It was weird how I rushed so quickly into being in a 'relationship' with her. I was being weird, as if she was mind controlling me. I crashed at a friend's place for the past three days just to avoid her. I tried to look at other women, but they were suddenly so fucking boring. Nothing like Daisy, who was actually the real simple and boring one.

But nothing about her was simple. Because she seemed to have some sort of spell over me and at this point I was convinced that it was because she was so attractive and I was just very attracted to her. But when I saw her with that guy that she claimed was just a friend, I wanted to rip his arms off for being so close to her. I couldn't understand myself. I was fucking confusing myself and I just wanted nothing more than to get the hell over my feelings. And then I looked at Daisy's face again and I became even more confused.

Dammit. I couldn't be a boyfriend. I didn't have enough commitment for that. For hell's sake.

Everything changed when Daisy came along. I wished there was a life where I became the perfect boyfriend for her. The boyfriend she deserved. I cared about her more than I could care for someone. I let this upon myself. She had no idea what she was signing up for when she prepared to me mine. Being mine didn't mean I would be hers in return. I would still get to mess around with other girls when I felt like it or have meaningless sex, while she couldn't do the same with other boys. It was selfish but it was my definition of her being mine.

For fucks sakes, what was wrong with me? I had a beautiful and smart, decent girl that was interested in me and I was actually considering cheating on her? What the fuck was wrong with me?

"Jason." Daisy voice sounded below me.
I felt her hands roam my stomach, her soft and smooth skin gently grazing over my hard pecs. Her cheeks darkened to a scarlet red as she blushed, causing me to chuckle.

"You're enjoying yourself too much, Angel." I teased. She smiled at me shyly.

God, that damn shy smile.

Not being able to help myself, I kissed her hard. Our lips moved in sinc for a few seconds before I teased her by licking the entrance of her lips, wanting access. She granted it without a second thought causing me to smile into the kiss. Eager, aren't we princess? My tongue entered her mouth without a second thought, I roamed her mouth and took complete control of the kiss, dominating her with ease. I could understand since she barely knew how to kiss in the first place. I was the only person to touch her like that, and the thought caused and almost animalistic growl to erupt from my throat when I possessively explored her mouth.

The thought of anyone else touching her like I did drove me nuts. It was a feeling I could never explain since I met her. She was so absolutely beautiful and I wanted her to myself.

The intensity of the kiss was increasing by the minute. I cupped Daisy's face gently and purposely pushed my aching groin against her leg. This was by far the first time I've kissed a girl and we never ended up having sex all night. I needed Daisy to know what she was doing to me. I was trying so hard not to rip her pajamas off and just take her innocence right there and right then.

"Hmm..." I hummed quietly into the kiss. Daisy was the one to pull away first. She breathed heavily, about to wrap her warms around my neck when I took a hold of them instead. I used one hand to keep her hands above her head and the other I used to grip her waist tightly.