Beautiful Disaster. [Punk Liam Story]

Prologue:

Everyone that has ever crossed my path one way or another has always said my life was perfect. I never disagreed because my life was, in fact, perfect. Or at least that's what I had believed for a very long time.

I wasn't the type of girl to showoff her wealth or her happy life. I was the type of girl that took a challenge and didn't cry because of the outcome. My parents had always told me to make the decisions that would make me happy and not to care about what other people say. I tried to live by that moral, but it wasn't easy.

Expescially when I met him.

He wasn't like anyone I had ever met before. He was exactly the type of man I needed.... to stay away from. But somehow I ended up being sucked into his world.

I guess I should be glad I met him. He encouraged me to open my eyes and see what he saw in the world, even if what he saw wasn't the best. Once my world opened up because of him I wasn't the same. I realized that my whole life had been a lie. A lie that no one wanted to free me from but him.

Liam. The cursed soul, my love, my death.

Only if I had known the real depths of his soul before our tragedy. Maybe then we would had had a chance after all.

Then again our story had been a disaster from the very beginning but we had our beautiful moments. And if you were to ask me now if I would take it all back if I could, without even batting my eyelashes, I would say no.

The events that happened made me who I am now, and I don't ever want to change that.

The only thing I regret was losing my self in the process.