41. Something New

!!! Guys I apologies for not being on in such a long time. Please forgive me. I hope you guys enjoy the new update though. In other news I'm trying to put together a trailer for "Beautiful Disaster" but I'm horrible at it so i might just drop it but if I could actually make it I will post it on a chapter and of course it will be on YouTube once it's done. Okay that's it. Enjoy the update :)!!!

I cover my eyes as fast as I could manage but I still couldn't stop the mental picture that had been created in my head. "OH MY GOD!" I screeched, as I kept covering my eyes.

"What the fuck Niall?!" Liam complains angrily. Suddenly I hear blankets being moved around and I decide it's probably safe to open my eyes now.

I slowly open my eye lids only to see my best friend and Niall huddled up together. I can't believe we just walked in on Niall and Gwen having full blown sex on the living room floor. I bet I'm more embarrassed for them then they are. I try not to look either of them in thee eyes, that would only make things more awkward. For me at least.

"I thought you weren't coming back until later today." Niall shrugged, not phased by the situation at all.

Liam shook his head in... frustration ... irritation? "We have school like right now! God! You have a fucking room!" Liam shouted.

Gwen and I were silent, neither of us wanting to speak up. "Liam stop being a little bitch and get over it. Only cuz Lesly won't let you fuck her doesn't mean no one else can fuck." I wince at his words. Is Liam frustrated because I won't sleep with him? I know we fool around but I should have guessed that it wasn't always gonna be enough.

"C'mon Lesly I'll just change quickly and we can go." Liam took me by my left wrist and led the way to his room.

Slamming the door shut behind him he quickly picks out his clothes for the day and begins to undress. "Fuck Niall!" Liam mumbled to himself.

Liam stood half naked before me once again, his boxers snug against his flesh and I feel my blood begin to boil. How could one man make me feel like this just by being near me?

I stood to my feet from where I was sat, nearing Liam. I slowly wrap my slim arms around his torso, feeling every bit of his skin as I could. He turns around to gaze into my eyes, as if searching for some answers only I can answer. "What are you doing?" Liam questions as I button the jeans he had just put on.

I shrug. "I want to please you Liam." I say simply, hoping my response is good enough for him.

I stand on my tip toes and begin to plant kisses against his jaw line causing him to groan in response. Liam tightly holds me from my waist, pulling me to him. "You're such a tease you know."

I giggle, planting a kiss on his lips. "I love teasing you, I guess."

Liam awards me with a loving smile, but soon his eyes darken without any warning. I don't even think Liam realized his mood change. "Lesly? Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

Liam clears his throat before proceeding, "Do you own a pair of.... stockings?"

Stockings? "Um... well, yeah I do. Why you ask?"

Liam turns a light red color, but still with the same hungry gaze. "I was just wondering." He smiles.

I look at him suspiciously. "What are you hiding from me Liam Payne?"

He shrugs. "Oh nothing. Just that I would love to make love to you in an elevator."

What is he... My eyes widen as his words replay in my head. "You read my book?!" I could feel myself flush with embarrassment. Liam saw your dirty little secret, which also means he knows that you've thought about having hot steaming sex with him. My subconscious speaks.