7.Sleep Talk

I have never been one to be frighten easily, but at this moment fear is all I have.

Liam leads me into the dark house; I feel like something is going to pop out and kill me. All my senses are lost but my ability to hear.

The door closes and I could here the click of the lock. "Li-liam?" I honesty feel alone. Like I have no one or anything with me but the darkness. "Liam this isn't funny." I say my voice shaky. There is no response from Liam yet again. I instantly head for the door. The problem is that I can't see anything.

All of a sudden all the lights turn on. I am still frightened but relieved. "Sorry about that. I forgot to turn the power back on this morning." Liam explains coming back into the living room.

"It's okay." Well it really isn't but I'm not gonna tell him that. I start to take in my surroundings. This place is quite beautiful. The walls are a light brown which makes the room look brighter. The couches are black and look very comfortable. There is a huge flat screen on the wall opposite to the long couch. Everything is so clean. I would have never pictured his place like this. I bet dust wouldn't dare to settle here. "Do you live alone?"

I wouldn't be able to live alone in a house. I just can't. "No. Niall and I share the place." he confesses.

So it's just them two? I would have thought Liam and Harry would live together since their cousins. Where are their parents? "Oh." This is awkward. I don't know what to say. I shouldn't even be here. I need to go home.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked as he turned on the flat screen. "I have Netflixs." he brags.

I should really get home, but I want to stay. One movie won't hurt, right? "Sure."

"What movie?"

I blush before answering. "Step Up." That is honesty my favorite movie in the whole entire world.

Liam chuckles. "You would like that movie." Not like, love is more like it. "I bet you only like it 'coz of Channing Tatum."

I don't respond. Of course a big part of the reason why I love the movie is Channing but I also love the way the main characters fall for one another. They are almost complete opposites. Or so they believed. The movie starts and I take a seat on the long couch. I can never get bored of this movie. I could watch it a million times and I will still love it.

Liam takes a seat besides me and I want to inch closer to him. I decide against it. I don't need to push my luck.

A few times during the movie I would look over at Liam and wonder what it would be like to be with him. He is sweet when he's willing to be but it would never work. He and I are complete opposites. The tattoos running up and down his arms should be sign enough that we wouldn't work. Though it's not just that. We live in different worlds. My parents would freak if I started dating Liam. They would give him a chance though, but all they would notice are his tattoos.

The sound of gun fire brings me back to the movie. My eyes start to water as I watch the scene before me. I always cry during this moment. Skinny was just a child who made the wrong choice, and it cost him his life. If I were to make the wrong choice, would I have the same fate?

Strong arms wrap around me almost making me jump. I look to my right to see Liam. Is he trying to confort me? Well it worked.

I rest my head on his shoulder, as we continue to watch the rest of the movie. Time to time Liam will pull me closer to his side. I don't try to resist. His arm is slung around my waist and it's an incredible feeling.

As I watch the ending of Step Up my eye lids start to get heavy. The last thing I see is the lift.

Liam Pov