25. A Broken Jar

I have no life. Sad but true. All I do is school, home, work, and sleep. And when I say 'work' I mean homework.

It's Saturday night for crying out loud! I should be going to a party or at least going out. But no. I'm stuck at home. I need to do something. But what?

Picking up my phone I dial Gwen. It's been a while since we hung out just us.

Lucky for me she answered in the second ring. "Hey stranger." I say into the speaker.

She giggles. "Hey. How you been? It feels like we haven't talked in forever!"

"I know what you mean. I'm good though and I've missed you. I hate Niall." I pout.

"Now what did Niall do to make you hate him?" She ask.

"He took you away from me." I state.

I could sense her smile though the line. "Aww Lesly! He didn't take me away from you!"

"Prove it then."

There's a slight pause before she speaks once more. "How?"

I grin. "Let's hang out tonight please! I'm so bored at my place. Can I come over?"

"Hell yea! In fact bring some p.j's! We'll have an old fashioned sleep over. What you say?" Gwen squeals with excitement.

"Sounds like a plan! I'll be the in about an hour. Oh and Gwen."

"Yeah?"

"No Niall please. I just want it to be us tonight."

"Okay fine. But just get your butt over here already! Bye!" She hangs up before I even get the chance to say bye in return.

I run over to my closest and get my silk pink night wear. I haven't worn it for a while and this is a good occasion.

Packing up a bag for the night, I make sure I have all my necessities. Tooth brush, hair brush, our favorite John Cena movie. 12 Rounds.

As I finish I hear a light knock on my door. I hurry to open it. Standing outside is Carlos. He is wearing his all to familiar black tee, skinny jeans and a leather jacket. "Hey."

"Hi? What do you want Carlos?" I'm still irritated that he and my father and possibly my mother are keep something from me.

"Look I'm going out with Alexa tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to join us." Join them? Um no!

"Actually Carlos I'm going to Gwen's house. We haven't spent time together in a while." I explain the best I could.

Carlos narrows his eyes. "You better no fucking lie. If I find you with those assholes, Lesly I swear-"

"I don't wish or want to hear your threat Carlos. I have told you over and over that I have nothing to do with them." Liar.

He takes a deep breath. "Fine. I believe you. Have fun tonight. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I shut the door. Why is my family against them?

------------------------

Standing at the foot of the door of Gwen's house I await for her to answer. I'm glad we are gonna spend some time together. I have truly missed her.

"Hey beautiful." Gwen smirks answering the door.

I roll my eyes at her. She certainly can be charming. "Hey hot stuff." I wink. She laughs opening the door wider so I can get in.

She leads me into her family room, where her DVD is already set up and ready to go.

I reach into my bag and grab 12 Rounds. "John Cena is so hot in this movie! I just love him!" She gushes.

We both take a seat next to each other and begin to watch the movie.

I love the fact that John portrays such a loving character. The way his character will do anything to get his wife back, even to put himself at risk. "Do you think Niall would ever do that for me?" Gwen asked as soon as the movie was over.

"I'm sure he would. He's head over heels for you chica!" She smiles and blushes. She got it bad!

The next movie we chose is This Means War. Gosh! Reese Witherspoon is such an amazing actresses.

Gwen and I watch the movie with delight. Until the end. I don't understand how she chose FDR over Tom. I mean they are both lovable men. Sure FDR has a bit more charm but still.

"Hey what are you thinking about?" Gwen asked breaking my train of thought.

"Just the movie." I smile. Suddenly the sound of the door bell startled both Gwen and I. She stands to her feet and I follow be hind.

"Who the hell can it be at 10:30?" Gwen mutters. "What the heck?" She gasp looking out her window, she makes her way to her door and opens to reveal Eleanor and Perrie.

"What are you doing here?" Gwen ask.

Perrie and Eleanor both have frighten eyes as they eye us. "Perrie? Eleanor? What's going on?" I ask this time.

"You girls have to come with us. There's been an accident." Perrie tells us.

Gwen and I look at each other. What kind of accident? "GWEN LESLY!! It's Niall and Liam okay! Their at the hospital! They where in a car accident! Their both in a comma." Eleanor says in a panic.

And my heart has stopped beating.

___________________

Sorry I didn't update last week. I had a lot to do. Sorry once again.

+7 votes and I will update this weekend!!

Goodnight or Good morning!! When ever you happen to read this.

~aclfuentes